It's right for you if...
You want to have fun. You're searching for a playful trail bike with a high-quality spec so that when you're out on the trail, the only thing you have to worry about is your face hurting from smiling too much.
The tech you get
The Roscoe 8 Women's features a strong Alpha Gold Aluminium frame, confidence-inspiring 27.5+ tyres mounted to extra-wide rims and a 120 mm RockShox Judy TK Solo Air fork. Plus, a dropper post, a SRAM NX 1x11 drivetrain, Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes, a wide handlebar and short stem for more control, and a saddle designed specifically for women.
The final word
High-quality components for high-quality trail days. It's all about fun, but it's also all about performance. With an 11-speed drivetrain hydraulic disc brakes, wide handlebars and 27.5+ wheels, this bike takes trail riding shenanigans seriously.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- It's more fun to be a better rider: Roscoe is so stable and forgiving, it's like an instant ability upgrade
- Even when the trail gets rough, the wide 27.5+ tyres deliver more confidence, traction and stability
- The RockShox Solo Air fork can easily be adjusted for a specific rider weight, and it's lighter than a coil spring
- The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so its out of the way on descents
- The shifter-style, underbar remote dropper post lever is super intuitive and easy to use
Alpha Gold Aluminium
Our high-performance lightweight aluminium is continuously cold extruded and butted, and formed into manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and save weight.
Dropper post internal routing
Not ready for an internally routed dropper post now, but want to keep your options open? Select frames are equipped with the proper entry and exit points to accommodate internal routing for a Stealth seat post.
Locked suspension means your fork remains inactive, increasing pedalling efficiency. Perfect for extended road sections where efficiency is more important than bump absorption.
Going for a long ride? Rack mounts make carrying accessories a breeze.
- Alpha Gold Aluminium, E2 tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, rack and kickstand mount, Boost141, G2 Geometry
- RockShox Judy Silver TK, Solo Air spring, preload, rebound, TurnKey hydraulic lockout, E2 tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset, Boost110, 120 mm travel (13.5: 100 mm travel)
- Front hub
- Formula Alloy DC511, Boost110
- Rear hub
- Formula DC2241 alloy, Boost141
- SUNringlé Duroc 40 SL 28-hole, tubeless strips and valves sold separately
- Schwalbe Rocket Ron Performance, tubeless, aramid bead, 27.5x2.80˝
- SRAM NX, 11-speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM NX, Roller Bearing Clutch
- SRAM NX, 28T Direct Mount X-Sync
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- SRAM PG-1130, 11-42, 11-speed
- SRAM PC-1110
- Wellgo nylon platform
- Bontrager Evoke 1.5 Women's
- Dropper post, Bontrager lever, 31.6 mm, internal routing
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise
- Bontrager Race Lite, lock-on
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8 mm, 0-degree
- Head set
- Semi-integrated, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc
- S - 13.65 kg / 30.10 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
137.0 - 155.0 cm
4'5.9" - 5'1.0"
64.0 - 73.0 cm
25.2" - 28.7"
153.0 - 166.5 cm
5'0.2" - 5'5.6"
72.0 - 79.0 cm
28.3" - 31.1"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
165.5 - 179.0 cm
5'5.2" - 5'10.5"
77.0 - 84.0 cm
30.3" - 33.1"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|