It's right for you if...
You don't settle. Madone SLR 9 Disc is right for riders who want every performance advantage on the road, including reliable stopping power, a top-end carbon layup, aerodynamics and superior ride quality.
The tech you get
A lightweight 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Kammtail Virtual Foil aerodynamic tube shaping and road-smoothing Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, KVF full carbon disc fork, 12mm thru axles, an adjustable aero bar and stem, a 2x11 Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic drivetrain, Tubeless Ready Bontrager Aeolus XXX 6 OCLV Carbon wheels, a micro-adjust Madone seatmast and Dura-Ace flat-mount disc brakes.
The final word
The best. El mejor. Le meilleur. However you say it, this is it. Madone SLR 9 Disc has the triple threat of aerodynamics, light weight and ride quality – all finished with parts that are simply... well, the best.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed lets you adjust compliance to your preference, and it's damped with an elastomer so it rebounds in a smooth, controlled, stable motion
- A separate bar and stem with an aero carbon faceplate gives you great adjustability without compromising on aerodynamics
- The Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic drivetrain delivers lightning fast precision shifting
- The Madone seatpost has an integrated mount for the Bontrager Flare RT tail light
- Madone Project One ICON paint schemes make the ultimate racing bike a true piece of artwork
Invisible cable routing
The brake and shift cables of the most aerodynamic bike are routed through the frame for the ultimate in sleek, aerodynamic performance.
New H 1.5 geometry, developed with Trek Segafredo and Drops pro cycling teams, puts the rider in the optimal aero race position and is featured on Madone SLR family. It is the sweet spot for what our racers want.
Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed
Featuring all-new Top Tube IsoSpeed that is damped to rebound in a smooth and controlled motion providing maximum rider compliance. Top tube IsoSpeed is also adjustable to customise the compliance to rider preference and terrain.
700 Series OCLV
The lightest, strongest carbon available. 700 Series OCLV is the ultimate combination of superior modulus and superior strength, and it's only from Trek.
- 700 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, adjustable top tube IsoSpeed, invisible cable routing, control centre, micro-adjust seat mast, precision water bottle placement, 3S aero chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, flat-mount disc, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Madone KVF full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, invisible cable routing, flat-mount disc, carbon dropouts, 12x100 mm thru axle
- Bontrager Aeolus XXX 6, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 21 mm rim width, 60mm rim depth, 100x12 mm thru axle front, 142x12 mm thru axle rear
- Bontrager R4 320 Handmade Clincher, Hard-Case Lite, 320 tpi, 700x25 c
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9170, 11-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, short cage, 30T max cog
- Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 52/36 (semi-compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Trek BB90
- Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-28, 11-speed
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9000, 11-speed
- Bontrager Montrose Pro, 7x10 mm carbon rails, 138 mm width
- Madone aero carbon seatmast cap, integrated light mount, 25 mm offset
- Trek Madone adjustable aero VR-CF, OCLV Carbon, invisible cable routeing, 93mm reach, 123mm drop
- Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- Trek Madone aero, invisible cable routeing, 7 degree
- Head set
- Madone integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-3/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9170 hydraulic disc
- 56 - 7.85 kg / 17.3 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
89.0 - 92.0 cm
35.0" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|