It's right for you if...
You know riding is about having fun, and you want your little one to have a capable ride that's easy to operate, easy to handle and versatile. Whether you're riding as a family or commuting to school in the morning, Wahoo delivers one great ride after another.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Aluminium frame that's easy for kids to pick up and manoeuvre, multi-surface tyres for traction on a variety of terrain and a 1x8 drive train that simplifies the shifting process so kids can focus on what matters: having fun!
The final word
Wahoo is an all-purpose kids' bike with great all-around performance. It's light, practical, built for ease of use and a lot of fun to ride. Plus, it's super easy to accessorise, so your little one can make it their own!
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Lightweight and capable: Wahoo's aluminium frame is strong and durable, but still light enough that it's easy for kids to control
- Closed dropouts with Trek's proprietary ThruSkew, a safety feature that ensures that the wheels will never drop out unintentionally
- A simple 1x8 drivetrain simplifies shifting so kids can focus on having fun!
- You shouldn't buy your kid's bike where you buy your cereal – Unlike big box brands, Trek kids' bikes are assembled by people who know bikes
How to: teach your kid to ride a bike
'Teaching your child to ride a bike should be a special experience. With the right knowledge, the right tools and the right approach, you can build a memory that you and your child will look back on forever. This is everything you need to help your little one make a smooth transition from stabilisers to a two-wheeler.'Watch the video
Alpha Aluminium frame
Trek's lightweight, high-performance aluminium is durable and rustproof.
1x drive train
Simple shifting is the best way to teach a kid to ride a real mountain bike.
Quality components mean this bike is ready to shred the singletrack, on race day or every day.
Confident stopping for youngsters who are ready to control their speed with their hands.
- Alpha Silver aluminium, 20˝
- Aluminium 20˝
- Front hub
- Formula TK31 alloy
- Rear hub
- Formula FM32 alloy
- 20˝ 28-hole, alloy
- 20x1.95˝ versatile tread
- Shimano Acera M360, 8-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Altus M310
- Alloy, 140mm, 32T
- Bottom bracket
- Loose Ball
- Shimano HG31, 11-34, 8-speed
- KMC Z51
- Dialled 9/16˝, platform
- Kid's specific, padded
- Bontrager-Approved, alloy, 27.2 mm
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise
- Dialled, Kraton
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- VP 1-1/8˝, semi-Integrated
- Brake set
- Alloy linear-pull, Dialed alloy levers
- 8.89 kg / 19.59 lb
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider,and cargo) of 36 kg (80 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
86.0 - 102.0 cm
2'9.9" - 3'4.2"
99.0 - 117.0 cm
3'3.0" - 3'10.1"
114.0 - 132.0 cm
3'8.9" - 4'4.0"
130.0 - 150.0 cm
4'3.2" - 4'11.1"
146.0 - 160.0 cm
4'9.5" - 5'3.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height min (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height max (w/tall mast)|