It's right for you if...
You rely on your bike most days for getting around town. You want to upgrade to a powerful, reliable and low-maintenance e-bike with all the essential utility features that make daily riding a breeze.
The tech you get
A sleek Alpha Smooth Aluminium frame with a midstep geometry and internal cable routing, a Bosch Active Line (250 W, 40 Nm) motor that helps you sustain speeds up to 25 km/h, your choice of a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh battery, and a Purion controller. A dependable and low-maintenance Shimano Nexus 7-speed internal drivetrain, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, extra wide 50 c tyres for more stability and ergonomic grips. Plus, utility features like mudguards, lights, a rear rack, kickstand and a one-key solution for your battery and the included U-lock.
The final word
District+ 1 Midstep is a dependable electric city bike with a reliable and powerful Bosch pedal-assist system. It comes with a low-maintenance drivetrain and everything you need for daily riding so you can focus on having a blast on your bike.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The midstep geometry gives you more confidence when mounting and dismounting
- Available with your choice of a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh battery
- It comes equipped with lights, mudguards, a lock and a rear rack, so you're ready to ride right from the start
- The Purion controller has a Walk Assist feature that helps you push your bike out of steep car parks and bike cellars
- Bikes are the best way to get around town, and the District+ family makes city riding even more fun and worry-free
Smooth welded frame
Smooth welds for unmatched aesthetics on a sleek aluminium frame.
Shimano hydraulic disc brake
Shimano hydraulic disc brakes ensure that you come to a stop no matter what the circumstances are, so you can feel safe even when you're riding at high speeds.
Internal cable routing
The cables run through the frame. This not only looks nice, it also protects the cables against damage and weather conditions.
Bosch Active Line
The Bosch Active Motor offers 48 Nm of torque for a smooth ride and just the right amount of support. The 250-watt motor is centrally located near the bottom bracket and supports speeds of up to 25 km/h (15 mph).
Bosch Purion Display
Bosch's Purion display features a fully-functional speedometer with a backlit display, service interval indicator and battery range indicator. Its thoughtful design allows riders to scroll through functions or choose the right level of support while maintaining contact with the handlebars.
Smooth-running anti-flat tires
On bikes you can use anywhere, you shouldn’t need to worry about punctures when the terrain gets a little rough. Our bikes are equipped with high-quality tires with low rolling resistance that can withstand punctures.
One Key System
A simple solution to the hassle of multiple keys. Use a single key to lock both your bike and your battery with the One Key System!
Choose your battery
Choose the battery that's right for your range and budget. Available with a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh Bosch PowerPack battery.
- Alpha Super Smooth Aluminium with internal cable routing and belt compatibility
- Front hub
- Shimano TX505, CenterLock
- Rear hub
- Shimano Nexus 7-speed
- Alex Rims DP23, alloy, 36-hole, presta valve
- Schwalbe Big Apple, 700x50 c
- Shimano Nexus Revo Shifter 7-speed
- Prowheel alloy, 38 T steel ring
- Bottom bracket
- VP Black with reflectors
- Selle Royal Nuvola
- Bontrager Aluminium
- Aluminium comfort
- Bontrager Satellite Plus Ergonomic
- Bontrager alloy quill, 31.8 mm clamp, adjustable rise, Blendr-compatible
- Head set
- VP sealed cartridge, 1-1/8", threaded
- Brake set
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Bosch Powerpack 300/400/500 Wh
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Active Line, 250 watt, 40 Nm, 25 km/h
- Front light
- AXA Compact Line 20
- Rear light
- Spanninga SOLO for e-bike
- M - 22.6 kg / 59.8 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|