It's right for you if...
Your kid has an adventurous side, and needs a lightweight bike for getting here, there and everywhere. She wants a bike that can do more, with wheels that are fast on road surfaces and sure-footed on the trail, and components that are of higher quality than most kids' bikes.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Silver Aluminium frame sized just for kids, a Shimano drivetrain with 21 speeds and a wide range of gearing for climbing, mechanical disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, and fast and sturdy 26˝ wheels. It's a kids' Trek, with the same quality and performance of our adult bikes.
The final word
This is an incredible all-around bike for girls who are always up for an adventure and want to have fun and ride fast, whether they're racing their friends home from school or exploring local trails.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- It's super versatile, so your kids' adventures won't always be relegated to the same neighbourhood block
- Kid-specific geometry offers confidence and control, so your kid can feel like anything is possible when they're in the saddle
- Kids' bikes don't have to be synonymous with low-quality parts, and this bike's spec provides adult-level performance on a kid-sized frame
- Trek quality = safety and fun on road and trail
Confident stopping for youngsters who are ready to control their speed with their hands.
Junior 12.5" sizing
The frame has been engineered from the ground up with plenty of confidence-inspiring stand-over. It can accommodate riders 1.32 m to 1.52 m tall, or about 9 years or older.
Reliable stopping power in all conditions.
Alpha Aluminium frame
Trek’s high-performance Alpha Aluminium is shaped and tuned for unmatched ride quality.
Big, fast-rolling 26" wheels make smooth work of roads and trails.
Dialed for kids
Trek Dialed Fit components adjust along with growth spurts, so you can dial in the perfect fit for years to come.
- Alpha Silver Aluminium
- Dialed 26˝, alloy
- Front hub
- Formula DC20 alloy
- Rear hub
- Formula DC22 alloy
- Bontrager AT-550 36-hole alloy
- Bontrager LT3 26x1.60˝
- Shimano Altus EF500, 7-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Altus
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY300
- Suntour XCT JR, 42/32/22
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- SRAM PG-730 12-32, 7-speed
- KMC Z51
- Wellgo nylon platform
- Dialed 24˝ size, padded
- Bontrager, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 8 mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 25.4 mm, 15 mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite, ergonomic
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- 1-1/8˝ threadless
- Brake set
- Tektro M280 mechanical disc
- 11.24 kg / 24.78 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 77 kg (170 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
90.0 - 102.0 cm
2'11.4" - 3'4.2"
99.0 - 117.0 cm
3'3.0" - 3'10.1"
114.0 - 132.0 cm
3'8.9" - 4'4.0"
130.0 - 150.0 cm
4'3.2" - 4'11.1"
146.0 - 160.0 cm
4'9.5" - 5'3.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|