It's right for you if...
You appreciate versatility, quality and a great price. You care about the parts that make a big difference in performance, like better wheels, better brakes and a better drivetrain, and want a race-worthy cyclocross bike that's also suited to gravel grinders and fast commutes.
The tech you get
A full SRAM Force CX 1 1x11 groupset, flat-mount hydraulic disc brakes, a Race Lite IsoZone handlebar with foam pads integrated into the tops and drops, Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready wheels and a lightweight aluminium frame with an adjustable Stranglehold Dropout that lets you fine-tune your geometry and easily convert to single-speed.
The final word
High quality, high value, high versatility. Crockett 7 Disc adapts to your terrain, making it a great choice whether you're looking to rule the podium at a cyclocross race or explore gravel roads.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- It's a fully race-capable cyclocross bike at a great price, and it's built to compete with far more expensive carbon models
- Stranglehold Dropout lets you dial in your geometry or easily convert to a single-speed
- The 300 Series Alpha Aluminium makes for a frame that's both light and cyclocross strong
- Internal cable routing with Control Freak Cable Management keeps things smooth, quiet and clean
- It may be your first cross bike, but that doesn't mean it won't last—this bike is built for a long life of legendary adventures
Cross racing tech
Our exclusive technologies give you and our pro racers the race-ready details that will keep you out in front: Ultra-stable and compliant IsoSpeed fork. Smarter cable routing. Better shoulderability. Rugged 3S chain keeper.
Performance cable routing
Our sleek, race-optimised cable routing system virtually eliminates friction for the crispest shifting in any conditions. Three years in the making, and well worth the wait.
The horizontal sliding dropout with redundant securing mechanisms allows for no-slip single-speed or geared options and provides the ability to dial in the geometry to match each rider’s style.
Reliable stopping power in all conditions, including wet and muddy.
Control Freak Cable Management
Control Freak is the lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system. It allows any combination of shift and brake housing to be routed through the frame for clean aesthetics and an easily customisable set-up.
It's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimises the wheelbase.
- 300 Series Alpha Aluminium, E2 tapered head tube, BB86.5, Flat Mount disc brakes, Stranglehold dropouts, 12 mm thru-axle, Control Freak, internal control routing, 3S chain keeper
- Trek IsoSpeed Cross full carbon disc, E2 steerer, Flat Mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru-axle
- Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready Disc, 12 mm thru-axle
- Bontrager CX3 Team Issue, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x32c
- Max tyre size
- 33 c Bontrager tyres (with at least 4 mm of clearance to frame)
- SRAM Force 1, 11-speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM Force 1
- SRAM Force 1, 40T
- Bottom bracket
- BB86.5 Press Fit
- SRAM PG-1170, 11-32, 11-speed
- SRAM PC-1170
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Elite, titanium rails
- Bontrager carbon, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
- Bontrager Race Lite IsoZone, VR-CF, 31.8mm
- Bontrager Supertack
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- SRAM Force Flat Mount hydraulic disc
- 56 cm - 8.44 kg/18.60 lb
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|