It's right for you if...
Whether you're exploring new roads or pedalling to work in the morning, you want your bike to be dependable, predictable and versatile enough to conquer any ride. You prefer the more sporty appearance and performance of a true electric trekking bike, and want quality parts that will stand up to the long haul.
The tech you get
An Alpha Aluminium frame with a Lowstep geometry, 8-speed Shimano drivetrain and Bosch Active Line (250 W, 40 Nm) motor for speeds up to 25 km/h, a Purion controller and your choice of a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh battery. Plus, an adjustable stem, wide tyres for stability and traction, a suspension fork and seatpost, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, mudguards, lights, a rack and a U-lock.
The final word
Whether you're commuting or looking to explore new places by bike at the weekend, TM1+ Lowstep delivers comfort, dependability and versatility at great value. This electric trekking bike is built with quality parts that contribute to a fun, confidence-inspiring ride.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The Lowstep frame geometry makes it easy to mount and dismount
- Available with your choice of a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh battery
- The suspension seatpost and fork absorb fatiguing bumps in the road
- With a pre-installed rack and mudguards, you can go from the bike shop straight to the shops with ease
- The Purion controller has a Walk Assist feature that helps you push your bike out of steep car parks and bike cellars
- Sporty bikes don't have to be uncomfortable, and this bike proves it
Choose your battery
Choose the battery that's right for your range and budget. Available with a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh Bosch PowerPack battery.
Shimano hydraulic disc brake
Shimano hydraulic disc brakes ensure that you come to a stop no matter what the circumstances are, so you can feel safe even when you're riding at high speeds.
Trek’s background may be sport, but we never lose sight of convenience with our city and trekking bikes. That’s why we equip these bikes with a suspension fork.
Smooth-running anti-flat tires
On bikes you can use anywhere, you shouldn’t need to worry about punctures when the terrain gets a little rough. Our bikes are equipped with high-quality tires with low rolling resistance that can withstand punctures.
Ultimate Comfort Saddle
The Bontrager Boulevard puts comfort first, so you can enjoy every minute in the saddle.
- Alpha Aluminium
- Front suspension
- Suntour NEX
- Front hub
- Rear hub
- Alex Rims DP23
- Schwalbe Energizer Life K-Guard, 700x47c
- Shimano Tourney, 8 speed twist
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Altus 8-speed
- Shimano 8-speed
- Selle Royal Nuvola
- Aluminium Suspension
- Bontrager aluminium
- Bontrager Satellite Plus Ergonomic
- Bontrager adjustable Blendr
- Brake set
- Shimano hydraulic disc brake
- Bosch Powerpack 300/400/500 Wh
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Active, 250 Watt, 40 Nm
- Front light
- Rear light
- Spanninga SOLO for e-bike
- L - 22.50 kg / 49.6 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
147.0 - 156.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.4"
69.0 - 73.0 cm
27.2" - 28.7"
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|