It's right for you if...
You want to do more by bike and have more fun on every ride. You know the extra boost of an e-bike will help you see more and go further, and you're looking for one that's comfortable, built to last and equipped with the latest e-bike technology.
The tech you get
An Alpha aluminium frame with lowstep geometry, 8-speed Shimano drive train and a Bosch Active Line (250 W, 40 Nm) motor capable of sustaining speeds up to 25 km/h (15.5 mph) in Europe / 32 km/h (20 mph) in New Zealand, a Purion controller, and your choice of a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh battery. Plus, a 50 mm Suntour NEX suspension fork, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, an adjustable, Blendr-compatible stem, extra wide 50c tyres for stability and traction, ergonomic grips, mudguards, lights, a rack and a lock.
The final word
Verve+ 1 Lowstep's powerful pedal-assist system opens up a world of possibilities. You can adventure longer, commute quicker and climb hills more easily. The extra boost makes riding your bike even more exciting and enjoyable, and quality components and comfort features make going further and faster more fun than ever.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Electric bikes amplify your power so you can enjoy the best parts of riding even more
- The lowstep geometry gives you more confidence when mounting and dismounting
- Available with your choice of a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh battery
- The suspension fork absorbs fatiguing bumps in the road
- The Purion controller has a Walk Assist feature that helps you push your bike out of steep car parks and bike cellars
Choose your battery
Choose the battery that's right for your range and budget. Available with a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh Bosch PowerPack battery.
Shimano hydraulic disc brake
Shimano hydraulic disc brakes ensure that you come to a stop no matter what the circumstances are, so you can feel safe even when you're riding at high speeds.
Trek’s background may be sport, but we never lose sight of convenience with our city and trekking bikes. That’s why we equip these bikes with a suspension fork.
Smooth-running anti-flat tires
On bikes you can use anywhere, you shouldn’t need to worry about punctures when the terrain gets a little rough. Our bikes are equipped with high-quality tires with low rolling resistance that can withstand punctures.
Ultimate Comfort Saddle
The Bontrager Boulevard puts comfort first, so you can enjoy every minute in the saddle.
- Alpha Aluminium, with internal cable routing
- SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, 50mm travel
- Fender/rack mounts
- Aluminum with Racktime Snapit interface
- Front hub
- Shimano TX505, CenterLock
- Rear hub
- Shimano TX505, CenterLock
- Alex Rims DP23, alloy, 36-hole, presta valve
- Schwalbe Energizer Active Plus, Puncture Guard, Twin Skin, 700x50c
- Shimano 8-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Altus M370
- Prowheel alloy, 38 T steel ring
- Bottom bracket
- ProWheel alloy, 38T steel ring, 170 mm length
- Shimano HG200, 12-32, 8-speed
- VP Black with reflectors
- Selle Royal Nuvola
- Bontrager alloy, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset
- Bontrager aluminium touring
- Bontrager Satellite Plus Ergonomic
- Bontrager alloy quill, 31.8 mm clamp, adjustable rise, Blendr-compatible
- Head set
- VP sealed cartridge, 1-1/8", threaded
- Brake set
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Bosch Powerpack 300/400/500Wh
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Active Line, 250 watt, 40 Nm, 25 km/h (15.5 mph) in Europe / 32 km/h (20 mph) in New Zealand
- Front light
- AXA Compact Line 20
- Rear light
- AXA Blueline
- M - 22.25 kg / 49.06 lbs (excluding battery)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
147.0 - 155.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.0"
69.0 - 73.0 cm
27.2" - 28.7"
155.0 - 165.0 cm
5'1.0" - 5'5.0"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
165.0 - 175.0 cm
5'5.0" - 5'8.9"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
175.0 - 186.0 cm
5'8.9" - 6'1.2"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|