It's right for you if...
You appreciate a little extra confidence on the trail. You value traction and stability, and want a lightweight carbon rig that rips it up and keeps the rubber side down. You side with riders who prefer the fit and feel of a bike made for women.
The tech you get
A lightweight OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, a stout FOX fork, and 130mm of rear travel featuring Trek's exclusive RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft. Plus, a Bontrager Line dropper post, a carbon Bontrager handlebar, Women's Specific Design touchpoints, Bontrager Line Carbon 40 wheels wrapped in mid-fat 27.5x2.8˝tires, and a SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain for incredible gear range.
The final word
Amazing traction and confidence on the trail. A lightweight carbon frame, Bontrager carbon wheels with grippy mid-fat tires, and a plush suspension setup come together for a trail bike that boosts your confidence and your abilities.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Unrelenting confidence: this bike lets you ride sections you never thought you'd be able to clean
- RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft works faster than a normal shock, so it tracks the ground better and keeps you in control
- It's a carbon mountain bike that can stand up to the rowdiest trails out there
- Mid-fat tires give you the traction to scamper up technical climbs and charge through rock gardens
- The SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain provides all the range you'll ever need in the simplicity of a 1x setup
Will my bike have a curved top tube?
Smaller frames (XS and S) have a top tube that dips down as it approaches the seat tube. This design makes for a lower standover height, which is good for shorter riders because it allows them to straddle their bike more easily. Larger frames (M and up) have a straight top tube because taller riders with longer legs typically don’t have the same issues with standover height.
Control Freak Cable Management
The lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout, and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom setup.
Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 in the rear lets you run wider tires and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedaling efficiency.
Advanced frame geometry and a custom offset fork give our 29ers precise handling at low speed without compromising high-speed stability. We call it G2 Geometry, and it's why our 29ers handle better than anyone's.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & seatstay, alloy chainstay, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block steerer stop, Full Floater, EVO link, tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, PF92, ISCG 05, G2 Geometry, 130mm travel (lower standover on 14" and 15.5" sizes)
- Fox Performance 34 Float, GRIP 3-position damper, tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, Boost110, 140mm travel (14 & 15.5: 120mm travel)
- Rear suspension
- Fox Performance Float EVOL, RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft 3-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 210x52.5mm
- Bontrager Line Carbon 40, Tubeless Ready, 54T Rapid Drive, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear, tubeless strips included, valves sold separately
- Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120tpi, aramid bead, 27.5x2.80˝
- SRAM GX Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM GX Eagle, Roller Bearing Clutch
- Truvativ Descendant 7k Eagle DUB, 32T Direct Mount
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM DUB Press Fit, 92mm
- SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50, 12 speed
- SRAM GX Eagle
- Not included
- Bontrager Ajna Elite, titanium rails
- Bontrager Line, internal routing, 31.6mm, 14 & 15.5: 100mm, 17.5 & 18.5: 125mm
- Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV Carbon, 35mm, 15mm rise, 750mm width
- Bontrager Race Lite, lock-on
- Bontrager Line Pro, Knock Block, 35mm clamp, 0 degree
- Head set
- Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano SLX M7000 hydraulic disc
- S - 13.61 kg / 30 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
137.0 - 155.0 cm
4'5.9" - 5'1.0"
64.0 - 73.0 cm
25.2" - 28.7"
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Geometry position||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|