It's right for you if...
You're looking for the highest-end e-MTB for the highest-end adventures. Sleek and rugged. Light and tough. Hard-working and fun. If this bike seems like a contradiction, it's because it breaks rules and demolishes boundaries—including whatever limit you've set for your riding.
The tech you get
A lightweight and trail-tough OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame that fully encases a long-range 500Wh battery for great aesthetics and protection on the trail, a Bosch Performance CX motor and Purion controller. Plus, an e-bike optimized FOX Factory 36 fork with thicker, stiffer, legs and a RE:aktiv shock, grippy 27.5+ mid-fat tires, Bontrager Line Pro 40 carbon wheels with a 108-tooth Rapid Drive hub for instant engagement, a Bontrager Line dropper post, a 1x12 SRAM XX1 Eagle drivetrain, and 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes.
The final word
No compromises. Powerfly LT 9.9 brings the highest-quality trail bike parts and a powerful Bosch pedal-assist system to a lightweight OCLV Mountain Carbon frame to make performance ride that has one purpose: to give you the greatest trail adventures ever.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy remove the battery without tools, and lets you mount a water bottle cage—even on full suspension e-MTBs
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame with alloy stays make for a bike that's light and trail-tough, Longer travel suspension and 27.5+ mid-fat tires are the perfect combination for traction, stability, and capability on rough trails
- Advanced spec including e-MTB-specific parts and Trek's RE:aktiv damper take this model to the next level
- It rides like a mountain bike because it is one: it has the same frame and suspension tech we've refined in our decades-long trail heritage
Removable Integrated Battery
RIB is a one-piece battery and cover with a built-in handle that can easily be removed and re-installed in the frame with no tools and no hassle. It’s the most convenient way to remove your battery for transport, security, or just easier charging.
Bosch Performance CX
Bosch’s Performance CX line is made for rugged off-road use with a maximum torque of up to 75 newton metres, sustained power into the high cadence range for sporty acceleration and a sleek mid-mount motor for ideal weight balance and obstacle clearance.
Bosch Purion Display
Bosch's Purion display features a fully-functional speedometer with a backlit display, service interval indicator and battery range indicator. Its thoughtful design allows riders to scroll through functions or choose the right level of support while maintaining contact with the handlebars.
This unique protection shield made of lightweight but robust aluminium protects the motor against stones.
Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 in the rear lets you run wider tires and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedaling efficiency.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame, alloy stays, ABP, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), EVO link, tapered head tube, Knock Block, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, G2 Geometry, Boost148, 150mm travel
- Fox Factory 36 Float, GRIP2 damper, tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, e-bike optimized, 160mm travel
- Rear suspension
- RockShox Deluxe RT3, RE:aktiv 3-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 205x57.5 mm
- Bontrager Line Pro 40 carbon, Tubeless Ready, 108T Rapid Drive, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear
- Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120tpi, aramid bead, 27.5x2.80˝
- SRAM XX1 Eagle single-click, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, Roller Bearing Clutch
- e*thirteen TRS carbon, 15T w/chainguard
- SRAM XG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12 speed
- SRAM NX Eagle
- Not included
- Bontrager Arvada Pro, carbon rails
- Bontrager Line, internal routing, 31.6mm, 15.5: 100mm, 17.5 & 18.5: 125mm, 19.5 & 21.5: 150mm
- Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV Carbon, 35mm, 27.5mm rise, 780mm width
- Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Bontrager Line Pro, Knock Block, 35mm clamp, 0 degree
- Head set
- Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano Deore XT M8020 4-piston hydraulic disc
- Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Performance CX
- M - 22.77 kg / 50.2 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Geometry position||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|