It's right for you if...
You want a race-ready downhill frame with geometry designed to break records. You appreciate the individualization that the frameset-only package offers, so that you can choose every part to your liking.
The tech you get
Session 27.5 Carbon Frameset is spec'd to give you every ounce of speed and handling while descending. Our OCLV Mountain Carbon frame comes with Fox' s Factory Float X2 rear suspension and Active Braking Pivot technology. It's highly adjustable with EVO Link and Mino Link for the ideal geometry wherever you ride.
The final word
Choose your components and Session 27.5 Carbon Frameset is ready to race. Aggressive geometry ushers you to the finish line, while the 27.5˝ wheel spec is great for flicking the bike around. It's our best, most nimble downhill frame.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Superlight carbon takes us downhill crazy fast, but we don't have to baby it
- Wide-ranging adjustability for the best fit through EVO Link and Mino Link
- 27.5 wheels are great for flicking the bike around through the most technical trail
- Fast 27.5˝ wheels get you down the mountain first
- Mino Link and fixed-angle headset cups let you adjust your geometry for the exact handling you want
Integrated frame protection
Integrated guards protect top tube from dual-crown fork stanchion impact, and down tube from trail debris. The down tube guard is removable, allowing riders to shed valuable grams on race day, or to replace the guard as necessary.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, ABP, magnesium EVO Link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, integrated frame protection, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, ISCG mount, 210mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Factory Float X2, high/low speed rebound adjust, high/low speed compression adjust, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 225x75mm
- Head set
- FSA Orbit, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom (includes geometry adjust angled cups)
- M - 3.27 kg / 7.2 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
157.0 - 167.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'5.7"
74.0 - 78.0 cm
29.1" - 30.7"
168.0 - 177.0 cm
5'6.1" - 5'9.7"
79.0 - 83.0 cm
31.1" - 32.7"
178.0 - 187.0 cm
5'10.1" - 6'1.6"
84.0 - 88.0 cm
33.1" - 34.6"
188.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.0" - 6'5.2"
88.0 - 92.0 cm
34.6" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||Geometry position||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|