It's right for you if...
You've set your sights on endurance racing, and want every lightweight and performance advantage. You're looking for an efficient yet trail-capable rig that's fast on flats, soaks up rough terrain, and has the latest in fully wireless electronic components.
The tech you get
A full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, top-of-the-line 120mm RockShox Pike Ultimate fork with plush DebonAir spring and Charger 2 RC2 damper that gives you more adjustment and control. 115mm of rear travel with a RockShox Deluxe Ultimate shock, and a fully wireless 1x12 SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS electronic drivetrain. Plus, wide carbon Bontrager Kovee Pro 30 wheels with a 108-tooth Rapid Drive hub for instant engagement, TwistLoc dual remote suspension lockout, a wireless RockShox Reverb AXS dropper, Bontrager Kovee XXX OCLV Carbon handlebars, and SRAM Level Ultimate brakes with carbon levers.
The final word
The Top Fuel 9.9 XX1 AXS is built for speed and capability on any terrain, but its efficient, short-travel design excels in endurance events. An OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, fully wireless drivetrain and dropper, and top-of-the-line suspension come together for a nimble and insanely fun ride at any distance.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS drivetrain is smart, smooth, and completely wireless
- It’s the ultimate endurance race bike—light, capable, and trimmed with high-performance components
- TwistLoc simultaneously locks out front and rear shocks for climbs and sprints with the simple Grip Shift-like motion
- This short-travel trail bike gives you a suspension setup that’s capable in several MTB disciplines, and especially suited to endurance events
- Make it yours: it's fully customizable through Project One
Complete Tubeless System
Tubeless Ready rims and tires make it easy to ditch the tubes so you get better traction, fewer flats, and less weight. You're ready to roll right out of the box with the included TLR rim strips, valves, and sealant.
TwistLoc Dual Remote Lockout
TwistLoc simultaneously locks out front and rear shocks with a simple Grip Shift-like motion; and it leaves room for a dropper post lever.
Control Freak Cable Management
The lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout, and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom setup.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 115mm travel
- RockShox Pike Ultimate, DebonAir spring, Charger 2 RC2 damper, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, Boost110, 15mm Maxle Stealth, 120mm travel
- Rear suspension
- RockShox Deluxe Ultimate, TwistLoc remote lockout
- Bontrager Kovee Pro 30 carbon, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear
- Bontrager XR3 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120tpi, 29x2.40"
- SRAM Eagle AXS, wireless, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS
- SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS Carbon, DUB, 32T alloy ring, Boost
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM DUB, 92mm, PressFit
- SRAM XG-1299 Eagle, 10-50, 12 speed
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12 speed
- Bontrager Arvada, austenite rails, 138mm width
- RockShox Reverb AXS, wireless, 31.6mm
- Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV Carbon, 35mm, 15mm rise
- SRAM TwistLoc
- Bontrager Kovee Pro, 35mm, Knock Block, Blendr compatible, 13 degree
- Head set
- Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic disc, carbon levers, 160mm rotors
- M - 11.84 kg / 26.1 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
195.0 - 203.0 cm
6'4.8" - 6'7.9"
92.0 - 95.0 cm
36.2" - 37.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Geometry position||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|