It's right for you if...
You appreciate the look of a classic beach cruiser combined with the comfort of our patented frame geometry and modern styling. The Electra Cruiser is a simple, durable bike perfect for a sun-soaked ride on the boardwalk or cruising the streets to your favorite taco shop.
The tech you get
The single-speed Electra Cruiser 1 features our patented Flat Foot Technology® and custom swept back handlebars for a comfy, upright riding position. A sturdy cantilevered frame, alloy rims and stainless-steel spokes will keep you riding in style for years to come.
The final word
For comfort and style, nothing compares to an Electra Cruiser. We changed the game by moving the pedals forward, relaxing the angle of the seat and opening up the entire frame geometry. Our Cruisers are simple, fun and easy to ride. All you need to do is choose your favorite color and apply sunscreen.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The beach cruiser was our first love. Its timeless style can transport you to a Southern California beach no matter where you are.
- It features our patented Flat Foot Technology® for amazing comfort and control.
- Cruise comfortably on 24" RetroRunner tires and an easy-to-use coaster brake.
- Add a bell, basket, fenders or a surf rack to make the most of those long summer days.
Flat Foot Technology®
Flat Foot Technology® has been awarded not one, but two patents. Yeah, kind of a big deal. You really need to ride an Electra to feel it, but the overall benefit is comfort and control. It provides an upright, relaxed seating position with proper leg extension that allows you to plant your feet flat on the ground whenever you want or need to.
- Classic hi-ten steel w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Steel unicrown
- Front hub
- Steel 36h
- Rear hub
- Coaster 36h
- RetroRunner 24×2.125"
- Classic steel one piece w/44t chainring
- Bottom bracket
- 9-PC loose ball
- KMC S1
- Resin platform w/non-slip tread
- Electra comfort w/elastomer springs
- Classic steel pillar
- Electra café
- Comfort kraton
- Alloy classic
- Head set
- 1" steel threaded
- Brake set
- Coaster brake
- Painted chainguard and stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- 15.88 kg / 35 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & Tech
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
144.78 - 162.56 cm
4'9.0" - 5'4.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|