The right tool for the job
A precision CNC-machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of select components with 16-notch tool fittings, including bottom brackets, center lock disc brakes, and e-bike motor lockrings.
The BBT-69.4 features integrated threads for full compatibility with the Park Tool BBT-RS Bottom Bracket Tool Retaining System (sold separately).
- Fits 16-notch tool fittings with a major diameter (outside of notches) of 44–45 mm and a minor diameter (inside of notches) of 42.7 mm
- Fits Shimano® BB80, BB5700, XT® BB70, BB51, and previous external bearing threaded bottom bracket cups
- Fits threaded bottom bracket cups from Campagnolo®, Chris King®, FSA® MegaExo®, Hope™, SRAM®/Truvativ® GXP®, Race Face® X-type, Surly®, Wheels®, Fulcrum®, and others
- Fits center lock disc brake rotor lockrings
- Fits Bafang BBSH, BBS02 mid-drive motor lockrings
- 3/8" drive fitting