Our most aggressive DH tyre
Bontrager's World Cup-winning downhill tyre gives you incredible braking control and traction at high speed over aggressive, loose, rocky terrain, wet or dry.
The unique G5 tread profile provides maximum bite at any lean angle, with a predictable transition into controlled slides.
- A downhill tyre that excels in loose, rocky, and wet conditions
- Centre knob tie-bar increases braking traction
- Dual-step shoulder knobs for high lean angle traction
- Open tread spacing is self-cleaning
- Dual-Ply multi-layer casing adds stability for heavy-duty DH tyres with added butyl layer to prevent flats