Satisfy the need for speed
The G4 Team Issue downhill tyre is tailor made for aggressive riding in difficult rocky conditions. The tread features ramped edges with an open tread design and aggressive shoulders to keep the G4 gripping while it quickly clears debris for confident cornering. Dual-ply casing and gravity-specific compounds maximise traction and durability on even the harshest trails.
- A downhill mountain bike tyre that excels in rocky and loose conditions
- Ramped edges for fast rolling with terraced shoulder knobs for consistent traction
- Large centre knobs improve handling and braking traction
- Sipes for increased traction on slippery roots and rocks
- The Dual-Ply multi-layer casing adds stability for heavy-duty downhill tyres with an added butyl layer to prevent flats