Capable coverage, comfortable protection
The Starvos Mips road helmet offers ample protection, airflow management and comfort with the widest range of head sizes. A clear choice for cyclists of all levels.
Mips (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) was developed by brain surgeons and scientists to help reduce rotational forces on the brain caused by angled impacts to the head.
- Mips Brain Protection System
- The Boa® System lets you easily secure and adjust helmet fit with one hand
- The in-mould composite skeleton increases helmet integrity for larger vents and increased airflow
- Soft, comfortable, moisture-wicking and washable helmet pads
- FlatLock dividers make helmet strap management simple through the fixed-position fit
- Internal, recessed channels move airflow over your head to stay cool and dry
- Reflective elements on the back of the helmet offer enhanced visibility
- The Crash Replacement Guarantee provides a free helmet replacement if involved in a crash within the first year of ownership