It's right for you if...
You're looking for the real advantage of a bike that wins in tech. You want the most advanced endurance road bike frame we offer, with the added benefit of an electronic drivetrain for fast, reliable shifting in any conditions and touchpoints that can provide a better fit and feel to some women from the start.
The tech you get
A lightweight 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame with both Front and Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed. It's equipped with a full Shimano 2x11 Ultegra Di2 electronic drivetrain, flat-mount disc brakes, Aeolus Pro 3 Disc Tubeless Ready carbon wheels, wide 700x32 Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite tyres for more stability over rough surfaces, a Women's Specific Design saddle, Ride Tuned Carbon seatmast cap and Bontrager Pro IsoCore handlebars that reduce vibrations from the road by 20% over standard carbon bars.
The final word
Our highest-end Domane carbon frame, with the precision shifting that comes only from a Shimano Di2. With Domane SLR 7 Disc Women's, you're getting tech that provides a real advantage in comfort, reliability and speed.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Never miss a shift again with the fast, reliable Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic drivetrain
- You can tune the amount of compliance in your frame to your preference with a simple slider adjustment
- This bike is super versatile, and it can take you to places you never thought possible on a road bike
- The lightweight frame and quality drivetrain are fully capable of racing, competitive group rides and weekend all-road adventure
- We're not the only ones who love it: the Domane SLR platform was awarded 'Superbike of the Year' by Bikeradar
Trek’s IsoSpeed technology smooths even the roughest roads, delivering an efficient and comfortable ride for increased performance and speed. The adjustable rear IsoSpeed allows you to fine-tune your compliance level to suit your ride style and terrain, providing both a stiffer and more compliant ride than the current Domane and a 14% increase in overall compliance when the slider is in the lowest setting.
As befits the world’s most advanced endurance racing bikes, we’ve developed the world’s most stable racing geometry. Still racy, but with a slightly higher head tube for better stability and greater comfort throughout the entire ride.
Performance. Stability. Victory. Trek endurance geometry is a triple threat, maximising control, handling and responsiveness through perfectly tuned rider weight bias.
Additional Tyre Clearance
The additional tyre clearance allows the Domane to go where no road bike has gone before. Race, ride, explore.
Bontrager IsoCore Bar
Bontrager's IsoCore handlebar improves damping of high-frequency vibrations. A continuous inner layer of rubber compound encased in proprietary OCLV reduces vibrations by 20% over standard carbon handlebars.
It's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimises the wheelbase.
Flat Mount disc brakes
All-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
Power Transfer Construction
Get the most out of every pedal stroke with Power Transfer Construction. This Trek innovation applies more of your pedalling power to the road by optimising the head tube/down tube/bottom bracket/rear wheel connection.
Performance cable routing
Our sleek, race-optimised cable routing system virtually eliminates friction for the crispest shifting in any conditions. Three years in the making, and well worth the wait.
Ride Tuned seatmast
Our no-cut Ride Tuned seatmast is designed for the rigours of pro racing. It's the lightest, most comfortable solution for day-in, day-out performance and comfort, however rough the roads or hard the riding.
Mudguard mounts allow for full-coverage mudguards so you can ride comfortably in less-than-ideal conditions.
- 600 Series OCLV Carbon, Front IsoSpeed, Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, BB90, flat-mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, hidden mudguard mounts, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Domane full carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, flat-mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru-axle
- Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3 Disc Tubeless Ready, 12 mm thru-axle
- Bontrager R4 Classic Hard-Case Lite, 320 tpi, aramid bead, 700x28 c
- Max tyre size
- 32 c Bontrager tyres (with at least 4 mm of clearance to frame)
- Shimano Ultegra Di2, 11-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Shimano Ultegra, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-32, 11-speed
- Shimano Ultegra
- Not included
- Bontrager Ajna Elite, titanium rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20 mm offset
- Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-SF, 31.8 mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano Ultegra flat-mount hydraulic disc
- 54cm – 8.08 kg/17.81 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
150.0 - 155.0 cm
4'11.1" - 5'1.0"
71.0 - 73.0 cm
28.0" - 28.7"
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
71.0 - 75.0 cm
28.0" - 29.5"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|