It's right for you if...
Quality, comfort, speed and adventure are your main considerations, and you're the kind of rider who likes a road bike that can go anywhere and do anything. You want a lightweight carbon bike that will stand up to the rigours of all-day rides and races, with the road-smoothing benefit of wide tyres and Front and Rear IsoSpeed, plus the all-weather stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes.
The tech you get
A 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Front and Rear IsoSpeed, powerful flat-mount hydraulic disc brakes, wide Bontrager Paradigm Disc wheels with 700x32 tyres for confidence and compliance, and a full 2x11 Shimano Ultegra groupset. Domane SL 6 Disc also has internal cable routing for clean looks, a carbon seatmast and a stable Endurance Geometry for comfort on the longest days and roughest roads.
The final word
All the road-smoothing benefits of a carbon Domane, with a more performance-orientated Shimano Ultegra groupset and the extra stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes. This is a bike that lets you go anywhere and do anything: it's fast, light, smooth and ready for adventure.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Domane SL 6 Disc is an outstanding all-around road bike: race-worthy spec, a lightweight carbon frame, and Front and Rear IsoSpeed for smooth riding on rough roads
- Disc brakes provide better modulation and stopping power, so you can adventure onto rougher surfaces with confidence
- We don't skimp on the spec: it has a full Shimano Ultegra drivetrain
- This bike has a 'go anywhere, do anything' mentality, which makes it the perfect companion for your most epic road adventures
As befits the world’s most advanced endurance racing bikes, we’ve developed the world’s most stable racing geometry. Still racy, but with a slightly higher head tube for better stability and greater comfort throughout the entire ride.
Performance. Stability. Victory. Trek endurance geometry is a triple threat, maximising control, handling and responsiveness through perfectly tuned rider weight bias.
It's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimises the wheelbase.
Flat Mount disc brakes
All-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
Power Transfer Construction
Get the most out of every pedal stroke with Power Transfer Construction. This Trek innovation applies more of your pedalling power to the road by optimising the head tube/down tube/bottom bracket/rear wheel connection.
Performance cable routing
Our sleek, race-optimised cable routing system virtually eliminates friction for the crispest shifting in any conditions. Three years in the making, and well worth the wait.
Ride Tuned seatmast
Our no-cut Ride Tuned seatmast is designed for the rigours of pro racing. It's the lightest, most comfortable solution for day-in, day-out performance and comfort, however rough the roads or hard the riding.
Additional Tyre Clearance
The additional tyre clearance allows the Domane to go where no road bike has gone before. Race, ride, explore.
Mudguard mounts allow for full-coverage mudguards so you can ride comfortably in less-than-ideal conditions.
- 500 Series OCLV Carbon, Front & Rear IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, Power Transfer Construction, hidden mudguard mounts, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Domane carbon disc, carbon E2 steerer, flat mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru-axle
- Bontrager Paradigm Disc Tubeless Ready, 12 mm thru axle
- Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, 700x32c
- Max tyre size
- 32 c Bontrager tyres (with at least 4 mm of clearance to frame)
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra
- Shimano Ultegra, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-32, 11-speed
- Shimano Ultegra
- Not included
- Bontrager Affinity Comp, chromoly rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20 mm offset
- Bontrager RL IsoZone VR-CF, 31.8 mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano Ultegra flat mount hydraulic disc
- 56 cm - 8.23 kg / 18.14 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
158.0 - 163.0 cm
5'2.2" - 5'4.2"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
163.0 - 168.0 cm
5'4.2" - 5'6.1"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
168.0 - 174.0 cm
5'6.1" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
174.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.5" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
180.0 - 185.0 cm
5'10.9" - 6'0.8"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
185.0 - 190.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'2.8"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
190.0 - 195.0 cm
6'2.8" - 6'4.8"
89.0 - 92.0 cm
35.0" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height min (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height max (w/tall mast)|