It's right for you if...
You want the lightest disc brake road bike we make. You know that better braking means faster, more confident rides, and you value the performance of a full-on race component package, carbon wheels and the ride quality found only in our highest-end carbon Émonda frame.
The tech you get
Our lightest 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame, a full Shimano Dura-Ace drivetrain, Aeolus Pro 3 carbon wheels and the confidence, better braking modulation and all-weather stopping power of flat-mount hydraulic disc brakes.
The final word
When it comes to road bikes with disc brakes, it doesn't get better than this. The frame weighs in at an astonishing 675 grams, which is lighter than last year's non-disc version. It's spec'd with pro-level race components, but the real value is in the ride quality and the added performance of disc brakes on our lightest frame ever.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Émonda is leading the road bike disc revolution, proving that with the right engineering you can have both an ultra-light racing bike and all-weather stopping power
- Yes, it's a super lightweight bike – but it's a super lightweight bike with exceptional ride quality, balance and stiffness, too
- Like every Émonda, it's built to be the lightest and fastest in its class and backed by our lifetime warranty
- Make it yours: it's fully customisable through Project One. Choose your model. Choose your paint. Choose your parts.
Émonda is the ultimate lightweight road racing machine, pushing the boundaries of what's possible for bicycle weight and ride performance.
700 Series OCLV
The lightest, strongest carbon available. 700 Series OCLV is the ultimate combination of superior modulus and superior strength, and it's only from Trek.
H2 is the optimal fit to put most riders, including many of our Pro Team athletes, in the right position for power and performance.
Flat Mount disc brakes
All-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
Ride Tuned seatmast
Our no-cut Ride Tuned seatmast is designed for the rigours of pro racing. It's the lightest, most comfortable solution for day-in, day-out performance and comfort, however rough the roads or hard the riding.
Control Freak Cable Management
Control Freak is the lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system. It allows any combination of shift and brake housing to be routed through the frame for clean aesthetics and an easily customisable set-up.
- Ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon, ride-tuned performance tube optimisation, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru axles, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Émonda full carbon, carbon E2 steerer, carbon dropouts, flat mount disc brakes
- Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3 Tubeless Ready Disc
- Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x25c
- Max tyre size
- 25 c Bontrager tyres (with at least 4 mm of clearance to frame)
- Shimano Dura-Ace 11-25, 11-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace
- Shimano Dura-Ace, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-28, 11-speed
- Shimano Dura-Ace
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Elite, titanium rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned Carbon seatmast cap, 20 mm offset
- Bontrager XXX, OCLV carbon, VR-C, 31.8 mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano Dura-Ace flat mount hydraulic disc
- 56 cm - 6.92 kg / 15.26 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
89.0 - 92.0 cm
35.0" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|