It's right for you if...
You want the performance of a lightweight carbon bike at great value. You also like the fit and feel of a bike made for women and, like us, you believe that women's bikes should have the same exact performance features as their main-line counterparts.
The tech you get
A lightweight 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame, with women-specific touchpoints and dependable parts designed for years of great rides, like a full 2x11 Shimano 105 drivetrain, powerful Shimano 105 direct-mount rim brakes, a Ride Tuned alloy seatmast cap and Bontrager Affinity Tubeless Ready wheels.
The final word
If you're going to put money into any part of a bike, invest in the frame. Émonda SL 5 Women's can climb with the best, and its precise handling delivers confidence on the road. The ride quality and reliable drivetrain make it a great first carbon road bike or a high-value upgrade.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- It's our best-value carbon Émonda, with a ride quality that comes only from OCLV Carbon
- It makes the a perfect upgrade from an aluminium road bike for riders looking for the performance advantage of a lighter frame with superior handling characteristics
- Like every Émonda, it's built to be the lightest and fastest in its class and backed by our lifetime warranty
- Want to learn more about our Women-Specific Design philosophy? Check it out here
Émonda is the ultimate lightweight road racing machine, pushing the boundaries of what's possible for bicycle weight and ride performance.
H2 is the optimal fit to put most riders, including many of our Pro Team athletes, in the right position for power and performance.
Direct brake mount
Direct brake mounts connect directly to the frame to reduce redundant parts and increase overall braking performance.
Ride Tuned seatmast
Our no-cut Ride Tuned seatmast is designed for the rigours of pro racing. It's the lightest, most comfortable solution for day-in, day-out performance and comfort, however rough the roads or hard the riding.
- Ultralight 500 Series OCLV Carbon, tapered head tube, BB90, direct mount rim brakes, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Émonda carbon, tapered steerer, direct-mount rim brakes
- Front hub
- Rear hub
- Bontrager Affinity Tubeless Ready
- Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x 25c
- Max tyre size
- 25 c Bontrager tyres (with at least 4 mm of clearance to frame)
- Shimano 105, 11-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano 105, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano 105
- Shimano 105, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano 105, 11-28, 11-speed
- Shimano 105
- Not included
- Bontrager Ajna Comp, chromoly rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned alloy seatmast cap, 10 mm offset
- Bontrager Comp VR-S, 31.8 mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano 105 direct mount
- 54cm – 8.59 kg/18.93 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
150.0 - 155.0 cm
4'11.1" - 5'1.0"
71.0 - 73.0 cm
28.0" - 28.7"
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
71.0 - 75.0 cm
28.0" - 29.5"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|