It's right for you if...
You want to have fun. You're searching for a playful trail bike with high-quality parts and plus-sized tyres so that when you're out on the trail, the only thing you have to worry about is your face hurting from smiling too much.
The tech you get
Roscoe 8 Women's features a strong Alpha Gold Aluminium frame, confidence-inspiring 27.5+ tyres mounted to Tubeless Ready Bontrager Line rims and a 120 mm RockShox Solo Air fork with a TurnKey Hydraulic lockout. Plus, a dropper post, a SRAM NX 1x12 drivetrain, Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes and a saddle designed specifically for women.
The final word
High-quality components for high-quality trail days. It's all about fun, but it's also all about performance. With a 12-speed drivetrain hydraulic disc brakes, wide handlebars and 27.5+ wheels, this bike takes trail riding shenanigans seriously.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- It's more fun to be a better rider: Roscoe is so stable and forgiving, it's like an instant ability upgrade
- Even when the trail gets rough, the wide 27.5+ tyres deliver more confidence, traction and stability
- The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so its out of the way on descents
- The RockShox Solo Air fork can easily be adjusted for a specific rider weight, and it's lighter than a coil spring
- The NX Eagle drivetrain gives you a wider range of gears for easier climbing in a simple 1x set-up
Alpha Gold Aluminium
Our high-performance lightweight aluminium is continuously cold extruded and butted, and formed into manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and save weight.
Locked suspension means your fork remains inactive, increasing pedalling efficiency. Perfect for extended road sections where efficiency is more important than bump absorption.
Dropper post internal routing
Not ready for an internally routed dropper post now, but want to keep your options open? Select frames are equipped with the proper entry and exit points to accommodate internal routing for a Stealth seat post.
Going for a long ride? Rack mounts make carrying accessories a breeze.
- Alpha Gold Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, rack and kickstand mount, Boost141, G2 Geometry
- Front suspension
- RockShox Judy Silver TK, Solo Air, preload, rebound adjust, TurnKey hydraulic lockout, tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset, Boost110, 120 mm travel (13.5: 100 mm travel)
- Front hub
- Formula DC511, Boost110
- Rear hub
- Formula DC2241, Boost141
- Bontrager Line 40 28-hole Tubeless Ready, tubeless rim strips and valves sold separately
- Maxxis Rekon, tubeless compatible, 27.5x2.80”
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM NX Eagle
- Truvativ Descendant 6k Eagle, 30T Direct Mount
- Bottom bracket
- Truvativ Powerspline, 73 mm
- SRAM XG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- SRAM PC-1110
- VP-536 nylon platform
- Bontrager Ajna 1 Women's
- Dropper post, 31.6 mm, internal routing
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, Knock Block, 31.8 mm clamp, 0-degree
- Head set
- Semi-integrated, cartridge, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- S - 14.06 kg / 31 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
137.0 - 155.0 cm
4'5.9" - 5'1.0"
64.0 - 73.0 cm
25.2" - 28.7"
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|