It's right for you if...
You're an all-mountain junkie who lives for the fun that only a long travel trail bike can deliver. You love carving descents and throwing down style on new lines. You're a ride or die kind of mountain biker, and want a bike that you can handle – not one that handles you.
The tech you get
A lightweight OCLV Mountain Carbon frame that's feathery on the climbs, yet stiff and sure-footed on the descents, Line Elite 30 wheels with a 108-tooth Rapid Drive rear hub for instant engagement, a SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, RockShox 160 mm Lyrik RCT3 fork, a saddle designed specifically for women and a RockShox Deluxe RT3 RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft shock that responds faster than any other shock on the market.
The final word
The Remedy 9.8 Women's falls squarely in the 'dream bike' category. Our highest-end Remedy is a capable carbon long-travel bike that's light enough to stay quick on the climbs. It's the perfect all-around trail bike for riders who want a big, no-compromise build, and the quickest, most capable all-mountain ride we offer.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The Remedy 9.8 Women's ploughs through the gnarly stuff, but still likes getting loose on jumps and berms
- Wait for me,' said no Remedy rider ever – this bike has a lot of travel, but it's also extremely quick on the flats and climbs
- RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft works faster than a normal shock, so it tracks the ground better and keeps you in control
- It has all the latest tech that adds up to a great ride, like a 108-tooth Rapid Drive hub, Mino Link adjustable geometry and Boost148/110 hub spacing
Control Freak cable management
The lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom set-up.
Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 at the back lets you run wider tyres and a larger chain ring without affecting q-factor and pedalling efficiency.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame and chainstay, alloy seatstay, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block, Full Floater, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, PF92, ISCG 05, 150 mm travel
- RockShox Lyrik RCT3, Solo Air spring, Charger damper, E2 tapered steerer, Boost110, 160 mm travel
- Rear suspension
- RockShox Deluxe RT3, RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft 3-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 230x57.5 mm
- Bontrager Line Elite 30, Tubeless Ready, 108T Rapid Drive, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear, tubeless strips included, valves sold separately
- Bontrager SE4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Core Strength side walls, aramid bead, 27.5x2.40˝
- SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM GX Eagle, Roller Bearing Clutch
- SRAM Descendant 7k Eagle, 32T Direct Mount X-Sync
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM XG-1275, 10-50, 12-speed
- SRAM GX Eagle
- Not included
- Bontrager Evoke 3 Women's, titanium rails
- Bontrager Drop Line 125, internal routing, 31.6 mm (15.5: Drop Line 100)
- Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV Carbon, 35 mm, 27.5 mm rise, 780 mm width
- Bontrager Rhythm, dual lock-on
- Bontrager Line Pro, Knock Block, 35 mm, 0-degree
- Head set
- Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc
- S - 13.02 kg / 28.70 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
153.0 - 166.5 cm
5'0.2" - 5'5.6"
72.0 - 79.0 cm
28.3" - 31.1"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
165.5 - 179.0 cm
5'5.2" - 5'10.5"
77.0 - 84.0 cm
30.3" - 33.1"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Geometry position||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|