Funny, the mountain seems a whole lot smaller now
Want to push harder? Want more travel? Need a more capable build? Remedy is your full suspension ride to the next level.
- 29er-optimized frame delivers a fast, stable ride
- Boost148/110: wider = stiffer, for unprecedented 29er control
- ABP keeps your suspension active while you're on the brakes
- Advanced tech makes Trek the best-riding full suspension bike
Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 at the back lets you run wider tyres and a larger chain ring without affecting q-factor and pedalling efficiency.
Alpha Platinum Aluminium
Our premium lightweight aluminium is continuously cold extruded and butted at multiple points, and hydroformed into sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and minimum weight.
Most suspension systems attach the bottom of the shock to a fixed frame mount. That fixed mount can contribute to a harsh ride. We solved that with Full Floater, attaching the shock to two moving linkage points so it can better respond to bumps across a wide variety of terrain. It feels like more travel, but it's not. It's smarter travel.
Our exclusive EVO Link system connects the main frame to the rear triangle with a one-piece rocker link, creating a stiffer frame for greater control with minimal weight. It's a stronger, lighter rocker.
Advanced frame geometry and a custom offset fork give our 29ers precise handling at low speed without compromising high-speed stability. We call it G2 Geometry, and it's why our 29ers handle better than anyone else's.
E2 tapered head tube
E2 is the evolution of the 1-1/8" headset to a tapered head tube, fork and headset system. E2 tapers from a 1.5" lower to a 1-1/8" upper to provide more material where it matters most, for a stronger, lighter frame with point-and-shoot control.
Extended size range
A wider range of sizes than the industry standard provides more options for everyone, from tallest to shortest and all those in between. Because everyone deserves a great ride.
Down tube guard
Replaceable external shield protects the down tube from trail debris.
International Standard Chain-Guide mounts offer easy chain-guide installation and adjustment.
Dropper post internal routing
Not ready for an internally routed dropper post now, but want to keep your options open? Select frames are equipped with the proper entry and exit points to accommodate internal routing for a Stealth seat post.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, ABP Convert, Boost148, Full Floater, E2 tapered head tube, PF89.5, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, ISCG 05 mount, magnesium EVO Link, Mino Link, down tube guard, G2 Geometry, 140mm travel
- Fox Performance 34 Float, FIT4 3-position damper, E2 tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, 140mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Performance Float EVOL, RE:aktiv 3-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 7.75x2.125"
- Bontrager Duster Elite Tubeless Ready, TLR strips, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear
- Bontrager XR4 Expert, Tubeless Ready, aramid bead, 29x2.30" front, XR3 Expert, Tubeless Ready, aramid bead, 29x2.30" rear
- SRAM GX1, 11-speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM GX1, Type 2
- SRAM GX 1000, 32T X-Sync
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM XG-1150, 10-42, 11-speed
- SRAM PC 1130
- Bontrager Evoke 2, chromoly rails
- KS eThirty Integra, remote lever, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, zero offset, internal routing
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 5mm rise
- Bontrager Rhythm, dual lock-on
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8mm, 0-degree
- Head set
- FSA IS-2, E2, sealed alloy cartridge
- Brake set
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc
- 17.5" - 13.82 kg
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
137.0 - 155.0 cm
4'5.9" - 5'1.0"
64.0 - 73.0 cm
25.2" - 28.7"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
195.0 - 203.0 cm
6'4.8" - 6'7.9"
92.0 - 95.0 cm
36.2" - 37.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Geometry position||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|