It's right for you if...
Your kid is serious about mountain biking. They're getting awfully close to passing you on the trails, and are ready to try their hand at racing. You want them to ride the best kids' hardtail we make.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminium frame, agile 26˝ wheels, a 1x11 SRAM drivetrain to power up varied terrain, hydraulic disc brakes for ultimate all-weather stopping power and an X-Fusion Velvet suspension fork that's tuned for lighter riders. Plus, an e2 tapered steerer and lower top tube for more confidence and control.
The final word
Superfly 26 is our fastest hardtail for kids. It's head-and-shoulders above traditional kids' bikes, with a quality, race-ready spec that would impress riders of any age.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Superfly 26 is a performance hardtail that stands up in every way to our adult race bikes
- Nothing says 'family bonding' quite like shredding some singletrack and exploring trails together
- Mountain biking is fun, and this bike lets young riders experience the magic of the trail with a bike built just for them
- Smooth disc brakes for capable, confident stopping
Confident stopping for youngsters who are ready to control their speed with their hands.
Reliable stopping power in all conditions.
E2 tapered head tube
E2 is the evolution of the 1-1/8" headset to a tapered head tube, fork and headset system. E2 tapers from a 1.5" lower to a 1-1/8" upper to provide more material where it matters most, for a stronger, lighter frame with point-and-shoot control.
Quality components mean this bike is ready to shred the singletrack, on race day or every day.
Alpha Aluminium frame
Trek's lightweight, high-performance aluminium is durable and rustproof.
Front suspension absorbs the bumps of the road, path and trail, and looks cool while doing it.
Big, fast-rolling 26" wheels make smooth work of roads and trails.
Dialed for kids
Trek Dialed Fit components adjust along with growth spurts, so you can dial in the perfect fit for years to come.
- 26˝ Dialed frame size, Alpha Gold Aluminium
- Front suspension
- X-Fusion Velvet RL, air spring, rebound, lockout, E2 tapered steerer, 90mm travel
- Front hub
- Formula DC20 alloy
- Rear hub
- Formula DC22 alloy
- Bontrager AT-650 32-hole double-walled alloy
- Bontrager XR2, 26x2.20˝
- SRAM NX, 11 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM NX
- SRAM NX, 30T X-Sync
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- SRAM PG-1130, 11-42, 11-speed
- SRAM PC-1110
- Dialed 9/16˝, platform
- Dialed 24˝ size, padded
- Bontrager, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 8 mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise
- Bontrager Race
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Tektro M285 hydraulic disc
- 12.65 kg/27.89 lb
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 77 kg (170 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
86.0 - 102.0 cm
2'9.9" - 3'4.2"
99.0 - 117.0 cm
3'3.0" - 3'10.1"
114.0 - 132.0 cm
3'8.9" - 4'4.0"
127.0 - 160.0 cm
4'2.0" - 5'3.0"
134.0 - 168.0 cm
4'4.8" - 5'6.1"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|