It's right for you if...
You're a trail veteran and a regular at the local XC race. You're always searching for new challenges and faster lines, and you're ready to step up your XC game with a carbon frame and performance spec.
The tech you get
An OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with the unique advantage of our trail-smoothing IsoSpeed, a Shimano Deore XT/SLX 2x11 drivetrain, a Race Face Next R carbon crank and an advanced RockShox Reba RL fork with Motion Control damper and a remote lockout. Plus, Tubeless Ready Boost 148/110 DT Swiss M1900 wheels and additional lightweight parts, like a Bontrager Pro OCLV Carbon seatpost and Montrose Comp saddle.
The final word
You can bring this bike to any race, exactly as it is, and it will compete with the very best hardtails out there. It's built for speed and efficiency, with top-end performance spec and a carbon IsoSpeed frame. If you want to rule the local race scene and rack up some serious mileage, the Procaliber 9.7 is a great choice.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Carbon frame, carbon crank and carbon seatpost spec'd for a lightweight performance ride
- The IsoSpeed decoupler makes it ride smoother than any other hardtail, so your body doesn't get beaten up by trail chatter
- It's really easy to go tubeless, with the included Tubeless Ready wheels, rim strips and valves
- The solid XC parts group will hold its own on the race course, but it's also going to hold up through everyday training rides
Smart Wheel Size
The right wheel size paired with your frame size gives you the perfect combination of responsiveness and control.
Handlebar-mounted controls let you lock out your suspension on the fly as you switch terrains.
Extended size range
A wider range of sizes than the industry standard provides more options for everyone, from tallest to shortest and all those in between. Because everyone deserves a great ride.
Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 at the back lets you run wider tyres and a larger chain ring without affecting q-factor and pedalling efficiency.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon, IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, internal derailleur routing, balanced post mount brake, PF92, Boost148, G2 Geometry on 29ers
- RockShox Reba RL, Solo Air spring, Motion Control remote lockout, E2 tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset on 29ers, Boost110, 100 mm travel
- DT Swiss M1900, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear, tubeless strips and valves included
- Bontrager XR2 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 29x2.20˝ (15.5: 27.5x2.20˝)
- Shimano Deore XT M8000, 11-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Deore XT M8020
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore XT M8000, Shadow Plus
- Race Face Next R, 36/26
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano Deore XT, 11-42, 11-speed
- Shimano HG60
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Comp, chromoly rails
- Bontrager Pro, OCLV Carbon, 31.6 mm, 5 mm offset
- Bontrager Race Lite, 31.8 mm, 5 mm rise, 720 mm width
- ESI Chunky
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree
- Head set
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc
- M - 11.07 kg/24.40 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
137.0 - 155.0 cm
4'5.9" - 5'1.0"
64.0 - 73.0 cm
25.2" - 28.7"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
165.5 - 179.0 cm
5'5.2" - 5'10.5"
77.0 - 84.0 cm
30.3" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
195.0 - 203.0 cm
6'4.8" - 6'7.9"
92.0 - 95.0 cm
36.2" - 37.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|