It's right for you if...
You're ready to try your hand at mountain biking to see if you fall in love, and want a bike that you can ride wherever you choose. You plan to ride all types of terrain, from city streets to gravel paths and light singletrack.
The tech you get
820 Women's has a steel step-through-style frame that's easy to mount and dismount, a reliable 21-speed Shimano drive train, semi-slick tyres that roll well on roads and trails, durable alloy wheels, a seat made for women and a suspension fork that takes the edge off bumps. Plus, it has mounts so you can accessorise with racks, mudguards, lights, a fitness tracker, a kickstand and more.
The final word
820 Women's is a great bike for women testing the waters of off-road riding. It's versatile and durable, and works well on rough pavement, light trails or both.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- 820 Women's is a great bike at an even better price, and it lets you explore off-road riding without the giant price tag that comes with higher-end mountain bikes
- The high-volume mountain bike tyres and suspension fork take the edge off rough roads and trails
- The step-through-style frame makes it easy to mount and dismount
- Rack, mudguard and kickstand mounts make it easy to accessorise, so your mountain bike can double as a rugged commuter
- Want to learn more about our Women-Specific Design philosophy? Check it out here
Going for a long ride? Rack mounts make carrying accessories a breeze.
Trek custom steel frame
Rugged steel strengthens the frame and smooths the ride.
Shock-absorbing fork allows the front wheel to travel up and down over bumps while the handlebars stay steady, for a comfortable, controlled ride.
WSD Rider Right suspension
Our WSD Rider Right spring rate is specially tuned to suit women riders for unbeatable control, comfort, and performance.
- Women's Trek Custom Steel
- SR Suntour M-3030, coil spring, 75 mm travel
- Front hub
- Formula TK31 alloy
- Rear hub
- Formula FM31 alloy
- Bontrager AT-550 36-hole alloy
- Bontrager LT3, 26x2.00˝
- Shimano Tourney EF41, 7-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY500
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY300
- Shimano Tourney TY301, 42/34/24
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Shimano TZ21, 14-28, 7-speed
- KMC Z51
- Wellgo nylon platform
- Bontrager Sport
- Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 29.2mm, 12mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise
- Bontrager SSR
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- 1-1/8˝ threadless
- Brake set
- Tektro alloy linear-pull
- M - 15.15 kg / 33.39 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
147.0 - 155.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.0"
69.0 - 73.0 cm
27.2" - 28.7"
155.0 - 169.0 cm
5'1.0" - 5'6.5"
73.0 - 79.0 cm
28.7" - 31.1"
170.0 - 182.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'11.7"
80.0 - 85.0 cm
31.5" - 33.5"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover|