It's right for you if...
You want a bike that will take you wherever you want to go and keep you comfortable on every ride. You're interested in trying some longer rides for fitness or commuting and want comfort, quality parts and an overall ride quality that makes you smile every time you hop on the saddle.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminium frame with mounts for a rack and mudguards, a wide-range Shimano 27-speed drivetrain, wide 45 c Bontrager H5 Hard-Case Ultimate puncture-resistant tyres for extra confidence and stability, a road-smoothing suspension seatpost and IsoZone handlebar and grips that absorb bumps from the road.
The final word
The top-shelf model in the Verve family is both fast and comfortable. It has extra gears for whatever climbs you encounter on your ride, and it's equipped with design details that keep you comfortable as you advance to longer fitness rides and commutes.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Verve 3 is a best-of-both-worlds combination of comfort and performance – it has quality parts with a ride quality that can't be matched at this price
- Verve's upright geometry puts you in the perfect position to see the world around you
- This bike brings people together – attach a trailer and tow your kids, meet up with friends to cruise the bike trail or commute to the office with co-workers
- Like every Verve, it's backed by Trek's Lifetime warranty, which means that you get a companion for life
Suspension seat post
Just the right amount of give to smooth out the bumps in the road at one of your most critical comfort points. Ahhhh.
Rack & mudguard ready
Built-in mounts make it easy to add racks and mudguards for added versatility.
Set handlebar height to your ideal position with an easy-to-use adjustable stem.
Alpha Aluminium frame
Trek’s performance Alpha Aluminium is shaped and tuned for unmatched ride quality.
Bontrager's top level of defence is the best of both worlds, combining the benefits of Hard-Case with the proven sub-tread protection of Hard-Case Lite for a tyre that accelerates quicker, rolls faster and lasts longer than competing brands. The ultimate in flat protection!
Specially designed grips take your hand shape into account for more comfort and greater control.
DuoTrap S compatible
DuoTrap S integrates a Bluetooth®/ANT+ sensor into the frame. Log routes and track fitness progress on your computer or smart phone with no external sensor. Works with all major ANT+ wireless players, including Bontrager, Garmin, PowerTap, and SRM.
IsoZone handlebar and grips
Suspension for your hands. Our exclusive vibration-damping IsoZone material absorbs road bumps and buzz, giving you more control and an incredibly comfortable ride.
Tubeless Ready rims
Bontrager TLR (Tubeless Ready) Road is the first fully integrated tubeless system for road wheels. When you go tubeless with TLR, you can run lower tyre pressure for increased traction and comfort without the threat of pinch flats.
- Alpha Gold Aluminium, DuoTrap S compatible, rack and mudguard mounts
- Alloy w/lowrider mounts
- Front hub
- Formula TK31 alloy
- Rear hub
- Bontrager Tubeless Ready alloy, 32 h
- Bontrager H5 Hard-Case Ultimate, 700x45c
- Shimano EF65, 9-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Acera
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Alivio T4000
- Shimano Acera M371, 48/36/26 w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Shimano HG20, 11-32, 9-speed
- KMC X9
- Bontrager Satellite City
- Bontrager padded
- Alloy, adjustable suspension, 27.2 mm
- Bontrager IsoZone alloy, 31.8 mm, comfort sweep
- Bontrager Satellite IsoZone Plus, lock-on, ergonomic
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, adjustable rise, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- 1-1/8˝, semi-integrated, semi-cartridge bearings
- Brake set
- Tektro alloy linear-pull
- M – 13.24 kg/29.19 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
185.0 - 197.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|