It's right for you if...
You're ready to get outside more, and want a hybrid bike with comfort-minded details, a wide range of gears for hills and enough versatility to conquer commutes, workouts and more.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminium frame with mounts for a rack and mudguards, a wide-range Shimano 24-speed drivetrain, so you'll never have to pedal too hard or too gently, an adjustable stem, a padded saddle, wide tyres for extra stability, and a suspension seatpost that smooths out the bumps in the road at one of your most critical comfort points.
The final word
Verve 2 is a comfortable, versatile hybrid with durable components that will hold up mile after mile. It's a great bike for a range of recreational riders, from first-timers and commuters to veteran riders looking to get back into the saddle.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Verve 2 has a host of design details that make a huge difference in comfort, like a suspension seatpost and adjustable stem
- Verve's upright geometry puts you in the perfect position to see the world around you
- This bike brings people together – attach a trailer and tow your kids, meet up with friends to cruise the bike trail or commute to the office with co-workers
- Like every Verve, it's backed by Trek's Lifetime warranty, which means that you get a companion for life
Suspension seat post
Just the right amount of give to smooth out the bumps in the road at one of your most critical comfort points. Ahhhh.
Rack & mudguard ready
Built-in mounts make it easy to add racks and mudguards for added versatility.
Set handlebar height to your ideal position with an easy-to-use adjustable stem.
Alpha Aluminium frame
Trek’s performance Alpha Aluminium is shaped and tuned for unmatched ride quality.
Specially designed grips take your hand shape into account for more comfort and greater control.
DuoTrap S compatible
DuoTrap S integrates a Bluetooth®/ANT+ sensor into the frame. Log routes and track fitness progress on your computer or smart phone with no external sensor. Works with all major ANT+ wireless players, including Bontrager, Garmin, PowerTap, and SRM.
Tough Bontrager Hard-Case tyres help keep punctures from slowing you down.
- Alpha Gold Aluminium, DuoTrap S compatible, rack and mudguard mounts
- Alloy w/lowrider mounts
- Front hub
- Formula TK31 alloy
- Rear hub
- Bontrager Connection alloy, 32h
- Bontrager H5, 700x45c
- Shimano Altus EF500, 8-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY71
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Altus M310
- Forged alloy, 48/38/28 w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8-speed
- KMC Z7
- Bontrager Satellite City
- Bontrager padded
- Alloy, adjustable suspension, 27.2 mm
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm comfort sweep
- Bontrager Satellite, ergonomic
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, adjustable rise, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- 1-1/8˝, semi-integrated, semi-cartridge bearings
- Brake set
- Tektro alloy linear-pull
- M – 12.59 kg/27.76 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
185.0 - 197.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|