Daytime visible from up to 2km away
A tail light from the future that makes every ride safer, the Flare RT is ANT+ enabled to partner with the brilliant Transmitr wireless control. Boasting 65 Lumens of 270 degree visibility, Flare RT is the first tail light designed for daylight visibility, easily seen from up to 2km away.
- Use Transmitr for wireless on/off, battery status, turn signals, and mode selection
- 65 Lumens provide visibility from over 2km day or night
- Be seen with balanced optics designed for 270 degree visibility near and far
- Two daytime visibility modes, two night modes, and turn signal capable
- Day modes: 65LM flash-5.75hrs, 35LM all-day-10hrs, 25LM steady-4.5hrs
- Night modes: 65LM flash-23hrs, 5LM steady-21hrs
- Battery save mode at 5% life helps ensure a safe ride home with depleted battery
- Includes Quick Connect bracket and USB charging cable
Daylight visible from over 2km, the Flare R features balanced optics and 270-degree visibility.
When battery power dips below 5%, light output is scaled back to substantially extend the remaining battery life.
Never Not Know
The built-in LED indicator light glows green for a full charge and changes to red when the battery needs to be recharged.
The easy-to-install-and-remove mount compensates for the bike seat tube angle to ensure proper light orientation and optimise visibility.
Options for Night and Day
The Flare R features 5 modes and up to 21 hours of run time.
The included micro USB cable provides hassle-free USB battery recharging.
Transmitr Ant+ wireless remote capability offers on the bar control from the Transmitr Remote (sold separately) or select Garmin computers.
What makes a daytime running light?
By directing or amplifying output, a light's beam can be intensified and its range extended. Without this, a light may appear bright, but will not be noticed in the day.