It's right for you if...
You're looking for an easy entry to the sport of mountain biking on a bike that will keep you excited and motivated to get out there day after day. Like 60% of women, you prefer the fit and feel of touchpoints, like a saddle, designed specifically for women.
The tech you get
Roscoe 6 Women's features a strong Alpha Gold Aluminum frame, confidence-inspiring 27.5+ tires mounted to wide rims, and a SR Suntour XCM 32 fork with 120mm of travel. It has a trail-tough Shimano Deore drivetrain with 10 speeds, Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, a wider handlebar and shorter stem for better control, and a saddle designed specifically for women.
The final word
Roscoe 6 Women's is like the big sister who takes you mountain biking for the first time and never gets frustrated while they're teaching you how to ride. It's all about getting out there, having fun, and enjoying the great sport of trail riding!
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- It's more fun to be a better rider: Roscoe is so stable and forgiving, it's like an instant ability upgrade
- Even when the trail gets rough, the wide 27.5+ tires deliver more confidence, traction, and stability
- The frame is up-to-date with the latest standards so you have endless choices for adding upgrades like a dropper post
- It has rack mounts so you can use it for bikepacking or even running errands
Alpha Gold Aluminum
Our high-performance lightweight aluminum is continuously cold extruded and butted, and formed into manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and weight saving.
Locked suspension means your fork remains inactive, increasing pedaling efficiency. Perfect for extended road sections where efficiency is more important than bump absorption.
Dropper post internal routing
Not ready for an internally routed dropper post now, but want to keep your options open? Select frames are equipped with the proper entry and exit points to accommodate internal routing for a Stealth seat post.
Going for a long ride? Rack mounts make carrying accessories a breeze.
- Alpha Gold Aluminum, tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, rack & kickstand mount, Boost141, G2 Geometry
- SR Suntour XCM 32 LO, coil spring, preload, lockout, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset on 29ers, 120mm travel (13.5: 100mm travel)
- Front hub
- Formula DC511, Boost110
- Rear hub
- Formula DC2241 alloy, Boost141
- Alex MD35, 32-hole double-walled
- Kenda Havok, 27.5x2.80˝
- Shimano Deore M6000, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6000, Shadow Plus
- FSA Alpha Drive, 28T
- Bottom bracket
- FSA 7420ST, 73mm
- SunRace, 11-42, 10 speed
- KMC X10
- VP-536 nylon platform
- Bontrager Ajna 1 Women's
- Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, 12mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 750mm width
- Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- Semi-integrated, cartridge, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc (13.5 & 15.5: Tektro HD-M276 short reach lever)
- S - 15.19 kg / 33.48 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
137.0 - 155.0 cm
4'5.9" - 5'1.0"
64.0 - 73.0 cm
25.2" - 28.7"
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|