Session is the DH bike that excels on downhill's most brutal courses. Take on any terrain with our most advanced suspension and a geometry that can be dialed for every race.
- Fast 27.5 wheels get you down the mountain first
- OCLV Mountain Carbon with Carbon Armor is downhill tough
- Exclusive suspension tech with ABP & Full Floater
- Mino Link adjustable geometry lets you fine tune your ride
OCLV Mountain with InTension
Our InTension material is built into complex molding areas to make OCLV Mountain Carbon even stronger and lighter than before. This advanced low-density, ultra-stiff material has 4X the flexural strength of a carbon-only structure, and is 8X stiffer.
OCLV Mountain seatstay
Full OCLV Mountain Carbon seatstay reduces frame weight by about 100g.
OCLV Mountain chainstay
Full OCLV Mountain Carbon chainstay reduces frame weight by about 100g and dramatically increases stiffness.
Most suspension systems attach the bottom of the shock to a fixed frame mount. That fixed mount can contribute to a harsh ride. We solved that with Full Floater, attaching the shock to two moving linkage points so it can better respond to bumps across a wide variety of terrain. It feels like more travel, but it's not. It's smarter travel.
Our exclusive EVO Link system connects the main frame to the rear triangle with a one-piece rocker link, creating a stiffer frame for greater control with minimal weight. It's a stronger, lighter rocker.
You choose: Internal Control Routing, or our exclusive MicroTruss integrated external routing. Either way, you'll have the cleanest ride on the hill.
MicroTruss housing guides are built directly into the frame, for the lightest, cleanest external cable routing.
Sometimes you need a little extra protection, so we developed our light, tough external Carbon Armor polymer shield. It provides reassurance when you know your down tube is bound to take some abuse.
Integrated frame protection
Integrated guards protect top tube from dual-crown fork stanchion impact, and down tube from trail debris. The down tube guard is removable, allowing riders to shed valuable grams on race day, or to replace the guard as necessary.
IMBA trails donation
Buy a bike, build a trail! Trek donates $10 for every full suspension mountain bike we sell to help IMBA build and preserve mountain biking trails.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon w/InTension main frame, OCLV stays, ABP, Full Floater, HexMC carbon EVO Link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, integrated frame protection, internal control routing, MicroTruss, Carbon Armor, ISCG mount, 210mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox DHX2 SLS, high/low speed rebound adjust, high/low speed compression adjust, (S 400lb; M/L 450lb; XL 500lb spring), tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 8.75x2.75"
- Head set
- Cane Creek alloy integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- 17.5" - 3.27 kg / 7.21 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).