It's right for you if...
You expect a lot of your bike, including speed and efficiency on pavement and rugged durability when you turn off-road. You're riding faster, farther, and more frequently, and you're looking to upgrade to a hybrid bike that will keep pace with you as you advance.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum frame, an ATB-rated SR Suntour NRX fork with a remote lockout, a 2x10 Shimano Deore mountain drivetrain, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for ultimate stopping power in all conditions, Tubeless Ready rims, puncture-resistant Bontrager LT2 Comp Hard-Case Lite tires, rack and fender mounts, DuoTrap S compatibility, and a Blendr stem for easy accessory integration.
The final word
A top-of-the-line bike for top-of-the-line adventures on a wide variety of terrain. Dual Sport 4 is versatile hybrid bike with a performance drivetrain and suspension fork that will stand up to your every adventure whim. It's the smart choice for performance-minded riders who value comfort, durability, and versatility.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- With a remote lockout, your hands never need to leave the handlebar as you adjust your suspension
- A wide range of gearing means you never have to pedal too hard or too soft, even on the biggest hills
- Why choose between the road and trail? Dual Sport is a versatile hybrid that excels on a variety of terrain
- It's easy to accessorize your frame with racks, a kickstand, fenders, lights, and more!
- DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them
Alpha Gold Aluminum frame
Our high-performance lightweight aluminum is continuously cold extruded and butted, and formed into manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and weight saving.
Shock-absorbing fork allows the front wheel to travel up and down over bumps while the handlebars stay steady, for a comfortable, controlled ride.
Handlebar-mounted controls for on-the-fly suspension lockout as you switch terrains.
Massive tire clearance
Accommodates 700x35c tires with fenders, or a 29"x1.8" MTB tire without fenders.
Rack & fender ready
Built-in mounts make it easy to add racks and fenders for added versatility.
DuoTrap S compatible
DuoTrap S integrates a Bluetooth®/ANT+ sensor into the frame. Log routes and track fitness progress on your computer or smart phone with no external sensor. Works with all major ANT+ wireless players, including Bontrager, Garmin, PowerTap, and SRM.
- Alpha Gold Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, rack & fender mounts
- Front suspension
- SR Suntour NRX, ATB rated, coil spring, preload, hydraulic remote lockout, 63mm travel
- Front hub
- Shimano M3050 centerlock
- Rear hub
- Shimano M3050 centerlock
- Bontrager Affinity, Tubeless Ready, 32h
- Bontrager LT2 Comp, Hard-Case Lite, 700x38c
- Shimano Deore M6000, 10 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Deore
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6000, Shadow Plus
- SRAM S1000, 42/28
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- SunRace, 11-40, 10 speed
- KMC X10
- Wellgo track-style alloy
- Bontrager Evoke 1.5
- Bontrager Approved, alloy, 27.2mm
- Bontrager Comp lowriser, 31.8mm 15mm rise
- Bontrager XR Trail Elite, alloy lock-on
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- Head set
- 1-1/8˝ threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Brake set
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- M - 12.48 kg / 27.52 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
185.0 - 197.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|