It's right for you if...
You're looking for a bike that's as unique and vibrant as they are. The Tutti Frutti 16" is a well designed, quality bike for your little one that is built to last. These customized fun-sized rides embody all of the energy and creativity of being a kid. After all, the best memories are made on two wheels.
The tech you get
It combines good old-fashioned fun with good new-fashioned style and technology. This bike is as comfortable as it is easy to ride with our patented Flat Foot Technology®, custom saddle, and front linear-pull brake with adjustable reach lever. Parents will love the easy-to-remove training wheels making this the perfect ride for kids ages 3 to 5 between 3' to 3' 10" tall.
The final word
There's almost no better feeling than watching your kid ride their bike for the first time. Other than when the training wheels come off, of course. With Electra's legendary quality, style, comfort and control, the Tutti Frutti 16" will make your kid as happy as eating a popsicle on summer day.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- No tippy-toe stops and a wide view of the road so kids can see what's coming thanks to our patented Flat Foot Technology®.
- Front and rear linear-pull brakes allow them to stop on a dime when they hear the ice cream truck.
- Puncture-resistant tires protect against flats to keep them riding all day while matching fenders add fashion and function.
- The universal, aluminum frame is built to last making this the most desired hand-me-down.
- Add the matching Tutti Frutti helmet or handlebar bag to keep them safe and carry all the necessities. Like juice boxes and snacks.
- Aluminum w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- High tensile steel
- Front hub
- Steel 28h
- Rear hub
- Coaster 28h
- Painted alloy w/machined sidewalls
- 16x2.15" w/puncture-resistant Kevlar® Guard casing, 67TPI
- Alloy 3-piece w/89mm w/steel 26t chainring
- Bottom bracket
- 68mm/126mm threaded
- KMC S1
- Resin 9/16" w/reflectors
- Electra custom
- Steel 22.2x200mm
- Electra 16" Sprocket
- Electra custom
- Forged alloy 25.4mm quill, 80mm extension
- Head set
- 1" steel threaded
- Brake set
- Front: alloy linear-pull, rear: coaster brake
- Electra custom bell, no tool needed removable training wheels, painted chainguard, stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
Sizing & Tech
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|