We’ve got you covered
Every new Trek bicycle comes with our industry’s best warranty and loyalty programme - Trek Care. Once your Trek bicycle is registered the Trek Bicycle Corporation provides each original retail purchaser of a Trek bicycle a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, as stated below:
- Frames for the lifetime of the original owner (except forks, the Session, Scratch, Slash, and Ticket model frames, and the swing arms on all full suspension bicycles)
- Swing arms on all full suspension bicycles (except the Session, Scratch, and Slash model frames)
- Session (aluminium), Scratch, Slash and Ticket model frames and swing arms
- Session (carbon) model frames and swing arms
- RIDE+ motor, controller, & battery pack (or 600 charges, whichever comes first)
- All original Bontrager forks, parts and components (except consumables such as tyres and tubes)
- Paint and transfers
This warranty applies to 2011 and newer model bicycles and covers only Trek and Bontrager branded products. Any other original part or component shall be covered by the stated warranty of the original manufacturer. Any products not specifically included above are hereby omitted.Any other original part or component shall be covered by the stated warranty of the original manufacturer. Any products not specifically included above are hereby omitted.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Normal wear and tear
- Improper assembly
- Improper follow-up maintenance
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect
- Labour charges for part replacement or changeover
This warranty is void in its entirety by any modification of the frame, fork, or components. This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective item, and said repair or replacement is the sole remedy of the warranty. This warranty extends from the date of purchase, is offered only to the original owner, and is not transferable. This warranty applies only to Trek bicycles purchased through an authorised dealer or distributor. Trek Bicycle Corporation is not responsible for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Any claim against this warranty must be made through an authorised dealer or distributor. Proof of purchase is required. A bicycle must be registered with Trek Bicycle Corporation before a warranty claim may be processed. Claims made outside the country of purchase may be subject to fees and additional restrictions. Warranty duration and detail may differ by frame type and/or by country. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and those rights may vary from place to place. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights. The English version of the warranty shall prevail.
For 2010 and older model bicycles, please consult your owner’s manual or contact us or an authorised dealer for the applicable warranty.
TREK CARE LOYALTY PROGRAMME
Sometimes accidents happen and you may need to replace a nonwarranty damaged frame or part. That’s why we made the Trek Care Loyalty Programme. We know how much you love your Trek bike and understand the burden of having to replace a nonwarranty damaged bike frame or part. This programme can be used to obtain a discount on a replacement frame or component in the case of non warranty damage. Contact your local authorised dealer for details.