It's right for you if...
At night, when you're lying in bed after a hard ride, you close your eyes and dream of carbon and the best XC parts available. Whether you're racing or training, you want to be the fastest. You want a bike that exceeds expectations in all categories—light weight, strength, speed, and efficiency.
The tech you get
Here's the truth: there's not much on this bike that isn't carbon. Our superlight OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, Bontrager Kovee Pro 30 carbon wheels with a 108-tooth Rapid Drive hub, SRAM XX1 Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, 100mm front and rear suspension with a super-light and super-plush RockShox SID SE fork. Plus, a TwistLoc dual remote suspension lockout, SRAM Level Ultimate carbon brakes, and a carbon handlebar and seatpost.
The final word
So. Much. Carbon. This is hands down the fastest full suspension XC mountain bike we make, trimmed with the best parts out there. A full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, top-of-the-line suspension, and carbon components come together in Top Fuel 9.9 SL to make the fastest bike on the line. The rest is up to you.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- This is full suspension performance at the weight of a hardtail
- It's the choice of the pros of Trek Factory Racing XC, and for good reason: it's the fastest XC bike we make
- TwistLoc simultaneously locks out front and rear shocks for climbs and sprints with the simple Grip Shift-like motion
- Wider Kovee Pro 30 wheels provide better tire support so you can run lower pressure and get more traction
- Make it yours: it's fully customizable through Project One
"An XC racer's dream bike"
"A no-compromise XC race bike aimed at the go-fast everywhere (not just go-fast downhill) crowd. This bike is made to go fast, and that's what it does best. Don't be afraid to get sendy on this bike, either, it amazes with what it can handle. This thing feels stable in the air and the suspension helped make landings seamless and smooth."Read more
"More than just race-winning performance"
"It's a seriously rapid bike, and it responds well to roots and rocks, allowing you to keep the power on rather than having to ease back. It manages a fine line between a taut and lithe XC race machine and a bike that most riders would be happy to use for general trail duty."Read more
"A greyhound tailor-made for marathon racers and long distances"
"Few testers were surprised when they pulled away from their counterparts on the opening climb of our test track. Nor were any eyebrows raised when the big wheels blazed over root-filled, technical ascents. The small-bump compliance is superb. It feels like it has more than 100mm of travel. It motors the flats and climbs like a scalded cat."Read more
You might also like
TwistLoc Dual Remote Lockout
TwistLoc simultaneously locks out front and rear shocks with a simple Grip Shift-like motion; and it leaves room for a dropper post lever.
Control Freak Cable Management
The lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout, and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom setup.
Smart Wheel Size
The right wheel size paired with your frame size gives you the perfect combination of responsiveness and control.
Advanced frame geometry and a custom offset fork give our 29ers precise handling at low speed without compromising high-speed stability. We call it G2 Geometry, and it's why our 29ers handle better than anyone's.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, ABP, Full Floater, EVO link, tapered head tube, Mino Link, MicroTruss, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, PF92, Boost148 & G2 Geometry on 29ers, 100mm travel
- Front suspension
- RockShox SID SE Carbon, DebonAir, Motion Control damper, TwistLoc remote lockout, tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset on 29ers, Boost110, 100mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Factory Float DPS, 2-position remote, Kashima Coat, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 6.5x1.5˝
- Bontrager Kovee Pro 30 carbon, Tubeless Ready, 108T Rapid Drive, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear (15.5: 142x12 rear), tubeless strips included, valves sold separately
- Bontrager XR2 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 29x2.20˝ (13.5 & 15.5: 27.5x2.20˝)
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, Roller Bearing Clutch
- SRAM XX1 Eagle Dub, 34T Direct Mount
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM DUB Press Fit, 92mm
- SRAM XG-1299, 10-50, 12 speed
- SRAM XX1 Eagle
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Pro, carbon rails
- Bontrager XXX, OCLV Carbon, 31.6mm, zero offset
- Bontrager XXX, OCLV Carbon, 31.8, zero rise
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- SRAM Level Ultimate carbon hydraulic disc
- M - 9.98 kg / 22 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Geometry position||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|