It's right for you if...
You sometimes ride for fun and adventure, and sometimes for fitness and speed – but it's always important that you're in a comfortable posture. You side with women who prefer the fit and feel of a women-specific bike, and you're looking for a quality first road bike or an upgrade that will be your companion for years to come.
The tech you get
The full Shimano Sora groupset has 18 speeds, with integrated brake/shift levers and a wide range of gears that's great for climbing. Domane AL 3 Women's has a lightweight Alpha Aluminium frame with a stable, confidence-inspiring Endurance Geometry, plus mounts for mudguards, racks, lights and more. It's also equipped with a Women's Specific Design saddle and handlebar that can provide a better fit from the start.
The final word
Lighter parts, with 18 speeds for easier riding on varying terrain, an advanced aluminium frame, a saddle and handlebars designed specifically for women, and a smooth, stable, comfort-first geometry. Like every Trek, Domane AL 3 Women's is backed by our lifetime warranty.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- It's a real road bike at a great price, and it gets you into the world of road cycling without a giant price tag
- Women's Specific Design saddle and handlebar that make you say, 'Yup, that feels like it was made for me'
- The stable Endurance Geometry is comfortable over long distances, but this is still a quick racing bike
- The unique IsoSpeed Carbon fork, which swoops forward toward the dropouts, absorbs vibrations from the road so your arms won't fatigue as quickly
100 Series Alpha Aluminium
Trek's high-performance aluminium, with manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and weight savings.
As befits the world’s most advanced endurance racing bikes, we’ve developed the world’s most stable racing geometry. Still racy, but with a slightly higher head tube for better stability and greater comfort throughout the entire ride.
Performance. Stability. Victory. Trek endurance geometry is a triple threat, maximising control, handling and responsiveness through perfectly tuned rider weight bias.
It's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimises the wheelbase.
Additional Tyre Clearance
The additional tyre clearance allows the Domane to go where no road bike has gone before. Race, ride, explore.
Mudguard mounts allow for full-coverage mudguards so you can ride comfortably in less-than-ideal conditions.
- 100 Series Alpha Aluminium, DuoTrap S compatible, hidden mudguard mounts, rack mounts
- Domane carbon, hidden fender mounts
- Front hub
- Rear hub
- Bontrager Tubeless Ready
- Bontrager T2, 700x25c
- Max tyre size
- 28 c Bontrager tyres (with at least 4 mm of clearance to frame)
- Shimano Sora, 9-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Sora
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Sora
- Shimano Sora, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Shimano Sora, 11-28, 9-speed
- Shimano Sora
- Wellgo nylon body w/alloy cage
- Bontrager Ajna Comp, chromoly rails
- Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 8 mm offset
- Bontrager Comp VR-S, 31.8 mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7 degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8"
- Brake set
- Alloy dual-pivot
- 52 cm - 9.71 kg / 21.41 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
150.0 - 155.0 cm
4'11.1" - 5'1.0"
71.0 - 73.0 cm
28.0" - 28.7"
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
71.0 - 75.0 cm
28.0" - 29.5"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|