It's right for you if...
You want the lightest frame and the most advanced drivetrain tech available. SRAM's 12-speed RED eTap AXS electronic drivetrain is completely wireless, programmable and precise. It's smoother and smarter than anything else on the road.
The tech you get
Our lightest 700 Series OCLV carbon frame and fork, 12 mm thru axles, Bontrager Aeolus XXX 2 carbon wheels, a full 2x12 SRAM RED eTap AXS wireless drivetrain that can be programmed to your preference using the AXS app, a Bontrager XXX bar/stem combo, Bontrager XXX saddle and SRAM RED flat-mount hydraulic disc brakes.
The final word
This is the lightest disc road frame we've ever made, and it's spec'd with the performance parts you'll see in the Tour de France. But the real advantage of this ride is in the wireless SRAM RED eTap AXS drivetrain. You get a quieter ride and smaller jumps between gears for super-smooth shifts.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- SRAM RED eTap AXS is the smartest, smoothest wireless electronic shifting on the market
- We optimised our carbon layup process specifically for this frame to achieve the lightest weight and finest ride quality possible
- You can immediately feel the benefits of our lightest Émonda frame on the biggest climbs
- Yes, it's a super lightweight bike – but it's a super lightweight bike with exceptional ride quality, balance and stiffness, too
- Make it yours: it's fully customisable through Project One
Ride Tuned seatmast
Our no-cut Ride Tuned seatmast is designed for the rigours of pro racing. It's the lightest, most comfortable solution for day-in, day-out performance and comfort, however rough the roads or hard the riding.
Flat Mount disc brakes
All-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
H2 is the optimal fit to put most riders, including many of our Pro Team athletes, in the right position for power and performance.
700 Series OCLV
The lightest, strongest carbon available. 700 Series OCLV is the ultimate combination of superior modulus and superior strength, and it's only from Trek.
Émonda is the ultimate lightweight road racing machine, pushing the boundaries of what's possible for bicycle weight and ride performance.
- Ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon, Ride Tuned performance tube optimisation, tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, Ride Tuned seatmast, DuoTrap S compatible, flat-mount disc, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Émonda SLR full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, flat-mount disc, 12x100 mm thru axle
- Bontrager Aeolus XXX 2, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 21 mm rim width, 28 mm rim depth, 12 mm thru-axle
- Bontrager R4 320 Handmade Clincher, Hard-Case Lite, 320 tpi, 700x25 c
- SRAM RED eTap AXS, 12-speed
- Front derailleur
- SRAM RED eTap AXS, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM RED eTap AXS, Orbit chain management, 33T max cog
- SRAM RED D1, 48/35, 24 mm spindle
- Bottom bracket
- Trek BB90
- SRAM RED XG-1290, 10-28, 12-speed
- SRAM RED D1, 12-speed
- Bontrager XXX, OCLV Carbon shell and rails, 138 mm width
- Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20 mm offset
- Bontrager XXX Barstem Combo, OCLV Carbon, Blendr-compatible
- Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- Head set
- FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- SRAM Red hydraulic disc, flat mount, 160 mm rotors
- 56cm - 6.68 kg / 14.72 lbs
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|