It's right for you if...
Your kid already has big riding aspirations. They want to get into mountain biking, and want to lead family rides on a bike with efficient components like a front suspension fork and a wide range of gearing.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminium frame, a 21-speed drivetrain, grippy Bontrager tyres on 24˝ wheels and a front suspension fork with 45 mm of travel to absorb bumps on the road, path or trail. Plus, it has parts designed specifically for kids, like a saddle, grips, pedals and a dialed adjustable crank that lets this bike keep up with growth spurts.
The final word
With a strong frame to stand up to tough trails, a 21-speed drivetrain to power up hills and a front suspension fork to smooth out the ride, this bike has everything your young rider needs to be a cycling superstar.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The wide range of gearing makes it easier for younger riders to keep up with the pack, so you can go on longer and faster rides as a family
- We all know that kids grow up fast, and our adjustable Dialed Fit system allows this bike to grow with them
- This bike can get your youngster hooked on a lifetime hobby that's healthy, environmentally friendly and fun
- 21-speed shifting is great for all sorts of terrain
Dialed adjustable crank
Two pedal mounting positions let you adjust crank length as your child grows.
Confident stopping for youngsters who are ready to control their speed with their hands.
Alpha Aluminium frame
Trek's lightweight, high-performance aluminium is durable and rustproof.
Front suspension absorbs the bumps of the road, path and trail, and looks cool while doing it.
Dialed for kids
Trek Dialed Fit components adjust along with growth spurts, so you can dial in the perfect fit for years to come.
- 24˝ Dialed frame size, Alpha Silver Aluminium
- Front suspension
- Dialed suspension, 45 mm travel
- Front hub
- Rear hub
- 24˝ 32-hole alloy
- Bontrager XR1, 24x1.85˝
- Shimano Tourney, 7 speed twist
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY300
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY300
- Dialed adjustable length 127mm - 152mm, 42/34/24
- Bottom bracket
- Loose Ball
- 14-28, 7 speed, freewheel
- KMC Z50
- Dialed 9/16˝, platform
- Dialed 24˝ size, padded
- Steel, 27.2 mm
- Bontrager alloy, 25.4 mm, 25 mm rise
- Dialed, Kraton
- Bontrager alloy, 25.4 mm, 15-degree
- Head set
- Adjustable ball bearing, threadless
- Brake set
- Alloy linear-pull, Dialed alloy levers
- 12.13 kg / 26.75 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 77 kg (170 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
86.0 - 102.0 cm
2'9.9" - 3'4.2"
99.0 - 117.0 cm
3'3.0" - 3'10.1"
114.0 - 132.0 cm
3'8.9" - 4'4.0"
130.0 - 150.0 cm
4'3.2" - 4'11.1"
146.0 - 160.0 cm
4'9.5" - 5'3.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|