It's right for you if...
You want a single bike that you can use for fitness rides, commutes and cruises, and you value the confidence that comes from the superior all-weather stopping power of disc brakes. Like 60% of women, you prefer the fit and feel of a bike that has touchpoints, like the saddle, made specifically for women.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminium frame available in a standard or step-through geometry that's easier to mount and dismount, Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a Shimano drivetrain with 24 speeds and a wide range of gearing so you're never pedalling too hard or too soft, and mounts for racks, mudguards, lights, a kickstand and more!
The final word
FX 2 Women's Disc is versatile hybrid bike with parts that perform on training rides, trips to the supermarket or your morning commute. It has endless options for accessories, but what really sets this model apart is the disc brakes, which provide great stopping power in all weather conditions.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Choose the frame geometry that's right for you: standard or step-through, with a lower standover height for easier mounting and dismounting
- More confident braking means that bad weather doesn't have to keep you from enjoying your ride
- It's versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that's riding for fitness, commuting or cruising to the farmer's market to do the weekly shop
- FX is your platform for personalisation – add a rack and mudguards, lights, a kickstand and more!
- Like every Trek hybrid, it's backed by a lifetime warranty and supported by a wide network of retail partners
Alpha Gold Aluminium frame
Our high-performance lightweight aluminium is continuously cold extruded and butted, and formed into manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and save weight.
Specially designed grips take your hand shape into account for more comfort and greater control.
DuoTrap S compatible
DuoTrap S integrates a Bluetooth®/ANT+ sensor into the frame. Log routes and track fitness progress on your computer or smart phone with no external sensor. Works with all major ANT+ wireless players, including Bontrager, Garmin, PowerTap, and SRM.
Rack & mudguard ready
Built-in mounts make it easy to add racks and mudguards for added versatility.
Hydraulic disc brakes
Hydraulic disc brakes offer the absolute strongest stopping power even in wet and muddy conditions.
- FX Alpha Gold Aluminium, DuoTrap S compatible, post-mount disc, rack and mudguard mounts
- FX Alloy Disc w/tapered wall thickness, straight blades
- Front hub
- Formula DC20 alloy
- Rear hub
- Formula DC22 alloy
- Bontrager Connection Disc alloy, 32h
- Bontrager H2, 700x35c
- Shimano Altus M310, 8-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY71
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Acera M360
- Forged alloy, 48/38/28 w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- VP BC73, 68 mm
- Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8-speed
- KMC Z7
- Bontrager Satellite City pedal
- Bontrager Sport
- Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 12 mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite, ergonomic
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- 1-1/8˝ threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Brake set
- Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc (13.5 & 15.5: Tektro HD-M276 short reach lever)
- M - 11.98 kg/26.41 lb
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
147.0 - 156.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.4"
69.0 - 73.0 cm
27.2" - 28.7"
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|