It's right for you if...
Electra Artist Series e-bikes allow for the ultimate expression of design and style, but not at the sacrifice of modern technology. The Bali Cruiser Go! is nothing short of unique, featuring carefully crafted details throughout while the pedal-assist e-bike system provides smooth support up to 60 kilometres. Individuality and fun come standard.
The tech you get
Don't let the name Cruiser fool you, we took the bike that started it all and kicked it up a notch with a rear hub motor featuring three levels of support. Even as a singlespeed, the Electra e-bike system tackles pesky hills and longer rides. Mechanical disc brakes provide powerful stopping while 26" tyres ensure a smooth ride to the beach and back. Customised mudguards, saddle and grips, and matching bell make this one fun, stylish ride.
The final word
Subtle beauty paired with the power of an e-bike, the Artist Series collection takes Electra comfort and quality to the next level by delivering unparalleled attention to detail, intricate design and individuality. Adventure awaits on the Bali Cruiser Go!
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The colour and culture of a tropical island are captured throughout this luscious ride.
- Features our patented Flat Foot Technology® for ultimate comfort and control.
- Reach a top-assisted speed of 25 km/h with support from the rear hub motor.
- Monitor your level of power support and battery charge easily with the LED controller.
- Customised embossed saddle, grips and matching ding-dong bell make this e-bike as unique as you.
- 6061-T6 aluminium w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Hi-ten steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg
- Front hub
- Alloy low-flange w/6-bolt disc, 36h, nutted
- Rear hub
- Hyena hub motor w/6-bolt disc, 36h, nutted
- Painted alloy 26"x36h
- 26x2.35" balloon
- Forged alloy 170 mm, 42t chainring
- Bottom bracket
- Hyena T47 w/integrated torque and cadence sensor
- 16t freewheel
- KMC S1
- Resin platform w/non-slip rubber tread
- Electra custom ergonomic w/shock-absorbing elastomers
- Alloy straight post 27.5 x 350 mm
- Electra café
- Electra custom
- Forged alloy 25.4 mm quill, 80 mm extension
- Head set
- 1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated
- Brake set
- Front/rear: mechanical disc brakes
- Rotor size
- Front/rear: 180 mm:
- Hyena 250 Wh, includes 2 AMP charger
- Hyena LED
- Hyena rear hub motor, 250 watts
- Front light
- Spanninga LED
- Rear light
- Spanninga LED
- Electra customised bell, painted chain guard, internal cable routing, anti-rust hardware
- 20.91 kg / 46.1 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & Tech
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|