All sorts of fast
If going fast is everything you're looking for, choose the 29er with the longest history at the top of the podium. Superfly is the pinnacle of cross country speed and efficiency.
- Every feature of this XC race 29/27.5 is designed to go fast
- Ride the fastest wheel that fits with Smart Wheel Size
- Super-light hydroformed aluminum frame is built for speed
- Racy geometry gets you lower, shortens the chainstays
Smart Wheel Size
The right wheel size paired with your frame size gives you the perfect combination of responsiveness and control.
Alpha Platinum Aluminium
Our premium lightweight aluminium is continuously cold extruded and butted at multiple points, and hydroformed into sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and minimum weight.
Advanced frame geometry and a custom offset fork give our 29ers precise handling at low speed without compromising high-speed stability. We call it G2 Geometry, and it's why our 29ers handle better than anyone else's.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum, E2 tapered head tube, internal derailleur routing, PF89.5, balanced post mount brake, Closed Convert dropouts, G2 Geometry on 29ers
- Front suspension
- RockShox Recon Silver RL, Solo Air spring, remote lockout, E2 tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset on 29ers, 100mm travel
- Bontrager sealed bearing hubs, Bontrager Mustang Elite Tubeless Ready 28-hole rims
- Front hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing
- Rear hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing
- Bontrager Mustang Elite Tubeless Ready 28-hole (tubeless strips and valves sold separately)
- Bontrager XR1 Expert, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 29x2.20" (15.5: 27.5x2.20")
- Shimano Deore, 10 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Deore
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore XT, Shadow
- Race Face Ride, 36/22
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano HG50, 11-36, 10 speed
- KMC X10
- Not included
- Bontrager Evoke 2, chromoly rails
- Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 5mm rise
- Bontrager Race
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Shimano M425 hydraulic disc
- 17.5" - 12.30 kg / 27.12 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
147.0 - 155.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.0"
155.0 - 166.0 cm
5'1.0" - 5'5.4"
165.0 - 177.0 cm
5'5.0" - 5'9.7"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
186.0 - 198.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'6.0"
184.0 - 195.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'4.8"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|