Legendary tire designer Frank Stacy provides another race-proven design with the XR2 Team Issue mountain bike tire. It's Tubeless Ready for fewer flats, and features a specifically-formulated compound for lightweight construction, improved cornering traction, and low rolling resistance.
- Excels in loose-over-hardpack and loamy conditions
- Staggered knobs increase traction
- Confident cornering with multi-edge shoulder knobs
- Sipe and dimple design increases traction on changing terrain
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) tire engineered for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
- Inner Strength casing is lightweight sidewall protection that's supple and strong