Our Red Shield Product Protection Plan goes above and beyond the original manufacturer's warranty and covers wear and tear on any new Trek bike with the exception to Ride+ models.
Red Shield offers 3 or 5 year coverage from the date of purchase. Wear and tear coverage begins on day 366 of the bicycle purchase and manufacturer's defects are covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Simply purchase the plan from your local authorized Trek Red Shield dealer within 180 days of your bicycle purchase.
What It Covers:
- New Trek bikes (excludes Ride+ models)
- Defects in materials or workmanship and breakdown due to certain normal wear and tear
- Hassle-free repair or replacement
- Claims are quickly serviced at your local authorized Trek Red Shield dealer. Locations available nationwide.
- Labor is included with no hidden costs or deductibles
Available in the United States. View this PDF for more details. Contact your local Trek dealer for pricing and program details. Some exclusions apply.