Chances are, we’ve heard and answered your question before. See below for some of the most common questions.
- What size bike do I need?
- Where do I find my bike's serial number?
- What is Trek's warranty policy?
- Is my bike made in the USA?
- Is there a weight limit for your bikes?
- What are the differences between all the materials you use in your frames?
- Do you have Trek frame decals?
- How do I determine the size of my bike?
Quick and easy registration provides a record of your serial number in case your bike is ever lost or stolen, and will help us get in touch with you with important product information.
Like to read? Download the manual for your Trek bike, old or new.
Personalized performance: optimize your suspension setup in just a few simple steps.
Looking for last year’s model, or hoping to go even farther back? If we’ve got the info, you’ll find it here.
Things don’t usually go wrong. But when they do, we post the information here.