The Ascend Support Team are responsible for helping make Trek retailers wildly successful, through the effective utilisation and management of their Ascend EPOS System and associated ecommerce partner PinnacleApp. A key part and specialism of this roll will be the maintenance of the Product Data Programme that ensures product information in the EPOS and eCommerce databases of customers is accurate, relevant and updated in a timely manner.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Staff the Ascend UK EPOS Support Line, providing customers with technical advice and assistance.
- Manage the collection of product files from major UK bicycle manufacturers, suppliers and distributors, for the development of product spread sheets for both EPOS and ecommerce purposes.
- Validate, maintain and dispatch product data to external retailers, ensuring its consistency and accuracy across the product lifecycle.
- Assist with on-call out-of-hours support, on a rotational basis.
- Assist with software installations, both on the phone and on-site in store.
- Maintenance of the technical issue database for answering retailer support quesries.
- Assist with the logging of dealer programming requests, the reviewing of programming requirements, and the testing of changes.
- Assist with any other dealer services tasks as and when required.
- Act as an ambassador for Trek Bicycles.
- Customer service and focus
- High attention to detail
- Desire to build relationships and add value
- Flexibility and ability to manage own workload with minimal supervision
- Excellent telephone skills, alongside oral and written Communication
- Understanding others and the ability to influence
- Advanced user of Microsoft IT packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
- Full Driving Licence.
- An understanding of an EPOS system
- Telephone based customer service experience, PC and networking experience.
- comfortable working with staff at all levels within an organisation
- Interest in bookkeeping, business financials and management reporting.
- Interest in cycling and the bicycle industry
- Retail experience (any industry)
To apply for the above vacancy, please forward your CV along with a covering letter, detailing why you believe you are the right person for the role via the below link.
Interviews scheduled for Thursday 9th October.