Trek Bicycle Corporation is the world leader in bicycle products and accessories with over 1600 employees worldwide. Trek is dedicated to building bikes for the riders who inspire us, from the world’s greatest cyclist to the kid next door. That drive for new ideas and passion for building and selling bikes made us expand rapidly. Currently we have several offices in the United States, Asia and Europe. The sales offices for the Benelux together with some staffing functions are located in Amersfoort and our main European Warehouse is in Wijchen. The European Product Development department is located within the Amersfoort office. Due to growth and career developments within the organization, we are currently looking for a new fulltime colleague.
You support the activities of the Product Development department by providing design engineering and project management in both product design and project execution. Lead and develop on new product designs and or changes to an existing product. Support product engineering by assisting in project meetings and in helping define job specifications for current active projects with a strong emphasis on following Trek Product Development process.
- minimum 3 years of experience in a similar environment
- degree mechanical engineering or equal
- strong 2D and 3D drawing skills (Solid Works)
- strong technical and analytical skills (problem solving)
- creative, flexible, accurate
- strong project management skills
- strong written/verbal communications skills in Dutch & English, German is desirable
- Living in the Harderwijk area (office move 2015)
- international travelling is part of the job
An informal, challenging and motivating company culture, where initiative and pro-activity are appreciated. We provide you with a stimulating work environment with enthusiastic colleagues, responsibility and independence. We will compensate you with a competitive salary and benefits package. Please apply in Dutch & English, send your letter and resume to email@example.com