It's right for you if...
You're serious about speed, and you want our best aero frame with an electronic drivetrain that's incredibly fast and consistent in all conditions.
The tech you get
A lightweight 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Kammtail Virtual Foil aerodynamic tube shaping and road-smoothing Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, KVF full carbon disc fork, an adjustable aero bar and stem, a 2x11 Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic drivetrain, Tubeless Ready Bontrager Aeolus Pro 5 Disc wheels, a micro-adjust Madone seatmast and Shimano Ultegra flat-mount hydraulic disc brakes.
The final word
Madone SLR is the best aero frame we make, but it's the electronic shifting that sets this model apart. Ultegra Di2 delivers quick, reliable shifts – and that really matters when you're sprinting for the line.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed lets you adjust compliance to your preference, and it's damped with an elastomer so it rebounds in a smooth, controlled, stable motion
- A separate bar and stem with an aero carbon faceplate gives you great adjustability without compromising on aerodynamics
- The Madone seatpost has an integrated mount for the Bontrager Flare RT tail light
- Madone Project One ICON paint schemes make the ultimate racing bike a true piece of artwork
700 Series OCLV
The lightest, strongest carbon available. 700 Series OCLV is the ultimate combination of superior modulus and superior strength, and it's only from Trek.
Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed
Featuring all-new Top Tube IsoSpeed that is damped to rebound in a smooth and controlled motion providing maximum rider compliance. Top tube IsoSpeed is also adjustable to customise the compliance to rider preference and terrain.
New H 1.5 geometry, developed with Trek Segafredo and Drops pro cycling teams, puts the rider in the optimal aero race position and is featured on Madone SLR family. It is the sweet spot for what our racers want.
Adjustable Madone Bar stem combo
The Madone SLR also provides riders more stem options and additional bar sizes and +/-5 degrees of bar rotation. With this new fit update, Trek offers one of the broadest spectrums of possible race fits for men and women with an integrated aero cockpit.
Hidden seat mast
Madone’s hidden seat post is an integrated internal wedge design to provide a cleaner, aerodynamic look to the back of the seat mast.
Shimano Di2 electronic shifting offers the ultimate in speed and precise, reliable shifting. Riders can switch between gears quickly and effectively with the touch of a button. More compact lever hoods improve comfort and control, while Shimano’s Di2 internal battery hides inside the frame for a clean, fresh look.
Invisible cable routing
The brake and shift cables of the most aerodynamic bike are routed through the frame for the ultimate in sleek, aerodynamic performance.
Flat Mount Disc Brakes
All-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
- 700 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, Micro-adjust seatmast, tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru-axle, invisible cable routing, control centre, precision water bottle placement, Aero 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S-compatible
- Madone KVF full carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, carbon dropouts, hidden cable routing, flat-mount disc brake, 12 mm thru-axle
- Bontrager Aeolus Pro 5 Disc Tubeless Ready, 12 mm thru-axle
- Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x25c
- Max tyre size
- 28 c Bontrager tyres (with at least 4 mm of clearance to frame)
- Shimano Ultegra Di2, 11-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Shimano Ultegra, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-28, 11-speed
- Shimano Ultegra
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Elite, titanium rails
- Madone carbon seatpost, 25 mm offset w/integrated light mount
- Madone-specific adjustable aero VR-CF, internal cable routing
- Bontrager tape
- Madone-specific internal cable routing
- Head set
- Madone integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-3/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano Ultegra flat-mount hydraulic disc
- 56cm – 7.94 kg/17.5 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
89.0 - 92.0 cm
35.0" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|