It's right for you if...
You count grams, and you know that every one matters. You want the lightest frame we make, with a top-of-the-line drivetrain, fast aero wheels and the ride quality found only in our highest-level carbon.
The tech you get
A top-of-the-line drivetrain on the lightest frame we've ever made. 700 Series OCLV Carbon, full Shimano Dura-Ace 11-speed drivetrain, and Aeolus Pro 3 Tubeless Ready carbon wheels give Émonda SLR 8 superior handling and every lightweight advantage in races, long rides, big climbs and sprints to the line.
The final word
This is the lightest bike in the line-up with a mechanical drivetrain. It's engineered to be fast, perfectly balanced, super stiff and give you every performance advantage when it matters.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- We optimised our carbon lay-up process specifically for this frame to achieve the lightest weight and finest ride quality possible
- You can immediately feel the benefits of our lightest Émonda frame on the biggest climbs
- Yes, it's a super lightweight bike – but it's a super lightweight bike with exceptional ride quality, balance and stiffness, too
- Like every Émonda, it's built to be the lightest and fastest in its class and backed by our lifetime warranty
- Make it yours: it's fully customisable through Project One. Choose your model. Choose your paint. Choose your parts.
Émonda is the ultimate lightweight road racing machine, pushing the boundaries of what's possible for bicycle weight and ride performance.
700 Series OCLV
The lightest, strongest carbon available. 700 Series OCLV is the ultimate combination of superior modulus and superior strength, and it's only from Trek.
H2 is the optimal fit to put most riders, including many of our Pro Team athletes, in the right position for power and performance.
Direct brake mount
Direct brake mounts connect directly to the frame to reduce redundant parts and increase overall braking performance.
Ride Tuned seatmast
Our no-cut Ride Tuned seatmast is designed for the rigours of pro racing. It's the lightest, most comfortable solution for day-in, day-out performance and comfort, however rough the roads or hard the riding.
Control Freak Cable Management
Control Freak is the lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system. It allows any combination of shift and brake housing to be routed through the frame for clean aesthetics and an easily customisable set-up.
- Ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon, ride-tuned performance tube optimisation, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, direct mount brakes, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Émonda full carbon, carbon E2 steerer, carbon dropouts, direct mount brakes
- Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3 Tubeless Ready
- Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x25c
- Max tyre size
- 25 c Bontrager tyres (with at least 4 mm of clearance to frame)
- Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace
- Shimano Dura-Ace, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-28, 11-speed
- Shimano Dura-Ace
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Elite, titanium rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20 mm offset
- Bontrager XXX, OCLV carbon, VR-C, 31.8 mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Bontrager Speed Stop Pro
- 56 cm - 6.23 kg / 13.73 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
89.0 - 92.0 cm
35.0" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|