It's right for you if...
You have big dreams for the likes of Dirty Kanza, Land Run 100 and Trans Iowa, and know that you'll need the most dialled gravel bike for these epic adventures. You also love the idea of one bike with such incredible versatility that it excels at gravel racing, adventure road riding, bikepacking and whatever kind of ride you feel like tackling next.
The tech you get
A 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Rear IsoSpeed, a full Shimano Ultegra drivetrain, 700x40 Bontrager GR1 Tubeless Ready gravel tyres, powerful flat mount hydraulic disc brakes and Bontrager Paradigm Comp Disc wheels with Shimano RT800 Ice-Tech FREEZA rotors and finned brake pads for reliability and extra stopping power. Plus, Control Freak internal cable routing, a carbon seatmast cap, Carbon Armour to protect the frame against debris, 12 mm thru axles and Stranglehold dropouts that make it easy to fine-tune your geometry or run singlespeed.
The final word
Trek's best carbon gravel bike for the longest days, roughest roads and biggest adventures. It's light, fast, comfortable and spec'd with parts that stand up to the most rugged terrain, like the upgraded Bontrager Paradigm wheelset and a full Shimano Ultegra drivetrain.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The IsoSpeed decoupler cuts down on fatiguing bumps in gravel so you can wander more, reach new places and stay stronger for longer
- This bike is exceedingly versatile and suited to a wide variety of riding styles, including gravel rides, bikepacking and daily commutes
- Extra mounts on the top tube, seat tube and both sides of the downtube make it easy to carry extra gear and water
Flat Mount disc brakes
All-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
A 12mm front thru axle makes steering more precise for more control, and the quick-release feature makes wheel removal easy.
Sometimes you need a little extra protection, so we developed our light, tough external Carbon Armor polymer shield. It provides reassurance when you know your down tube is bound to take some abuse.
Horizontal Sliding Dropout
The horizontal sliding dropout with redundant securing mechanisms allows for no-slip single-speed or geared options and provides the ability to dial in the geometry to match each rider’s style.
Ride Tuned seatmast
Our no-cut Ride Tuned seatmast is designed for the rigours of pro racing. It's the lightest, most comfortable solution for day-in, day-out performance and comfort, however rough the roads or hard the riding.
Tubeless Ready rims
Bontrager TLR (Tubeless Ready) Road is the first fully integrated tubeless system for road wheels. When you go tubeless with TLR, you can run lower tyre pressure for increased traction and comfort without the threat of pinch flats.
- 500 Series OCLV Carbon, Rear IsoSpeed, horizontal sliding dropouts, tapered head tube, BB90, flat-mount disc brakes, rack mounts and hidden fender mounts, Control Freak, internal cable routing, 12 mm thru-axle, 3S chain keeper, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Checkpoint carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, flat mount disc brakes, rack mounts, hidden mudguard mounts, 12 mm thru axle
- Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready Disc, 12 mm thru axle
- Bontrager GR1 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x40c
- Max tyre size
- 45c Bontrager tyres (49 & 52cm: 40c due to toe overlap), with at least 4mm of clearance to frame
- Shimano Ultegra, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra, Shadow design, 11-speed
- Shimano Ultegra, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano HG800, 11-34, 11-speed
- Shimano HG600, 11-speed
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Comp
- Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20 mm offset
- Bontrager RL IsoZone VR-CF, 31.8 mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano Ultegra flat mount hydraulic disc
- 56cm - 8.94 kg / 19.7 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
156.0 - 162.0 cm
5'1.4" - 5'3.8"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
163.0 - 168.0 cm
5'4.2" - 5'6.1"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
168.0 - 174.0 cm
5'6.1" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
174.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.5" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
180.0 - 185.0 cm
5'10.9" - 6'0.8"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
185.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height min (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height max (w/tall mast)|